Hello muna. Said his husky voice from the other end.

Erm hello I...called you so many times but you didn't pick up.

Oh I kept my phone and went doing important things I didn't see your missed call or I'd better say missed call(s)

Are you still  upset about what happened the other day? I'm sorry I would not do it again please.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm angry or upset with you?  He said sounding  rude.

I know you are angry cuz you didn't call me again or come to our house you just booked a flight back to Norway.

I can't remember mentioning I'm angry. You didn't want to give me a chance so I left you maybe that's what's best for us.

It's okay bye take care. I said and hung up.

Have you told him? Asked munifa sitting on the bed.

I sighed and said, No I haven't he sounded rude so I felt this is not the right time.

She rolled her eyes and said,How long will you be doing that? I mean hiding your feelings for each other?

Shan't be much longer doing that. I'll tell him when it's the right time.

I'll advise you to just tell him now. Maybe he will not be angry anymore if you tell him. Perhaps he may be happy. Said munifa sipping the lemon she made for herself.

Do you think it'll work?

I don't really know but am sure if he loves you he will be happy unless.. Unless if he doesn't want to marry you again. But for now just try your luck. Said munifa shrugging at the end of the sentence.

I dialed his number and luckily for me he picked. Erm... I wanted to tell you... That..erm..uhmm.. I said not being able to say a sentence or I'd better say word

What's it please muna I have so many important things to attend to. Have I ever mentioned that he's now working? If no then he's working. His father owns a company and the head quarter is in Abuja while they are branches in other countries all over the world. Ya Naseer is the head of the branch in Norway, so that's the reason why he goes there often.
So am not important Ko? I said not knowing when I said it because I think my mouth betrayed me and said it without My permission.

Your words not mine now can I go?

And what if I say I love you? I asked unexpected.

What! Are you sure am not having any problem with my ear? He asked in surprise.

Yes you heard me right I like you and am ready to give you a chance.

Alhamdullilah! All thanks goes to Ya Allah. He yelled happily. I've imagined him yelling with joy right now. I'm coming. He said which confused me not sure of what he's going to do. A minute later, He came back. Nayi sujjada just to thank Allah for giving me what I've been eating my heart out to.  You have no idea how happy I am.

I thought you said you won't mind even if I didn't give you a chance.

Forget about that muna I am booking a flight right away and come back.

No please don't abandon all your important work and come.

You are more important than they are.

I kept quiet for a moment. Is something wrong muna ? Asked Ya Naseer sounding worried.

Please and please don't make me regret my decision.

Insha Allah Allah muna I'll never leave you. I'll always be with you no matter how hard the situations are