"She's Namjoon's stylist. It seems like they are falling in love slowly. I can see it in them. They aren't a couple now but they will be very soon. But that wasn't what I wanted to talk to you Dahyun."

"So tell me ? What happened?"

"Since the past few months, I really can't give you much time. When we came into a relationship I clearly said it before that the members would always get more priority than you. But I haven't asked you if you were okay with it.

I never want you to think that I'm taking you for granted baby. You'll always be the one to me who I could lean on and share everything I want without worrying anything else. But I hope you understand my conditions due to which I am not giving you much time nowadays."

"Jagi, when we came into this relationship while still being in this kpop industry, we knew this was gonna happen. Even after that we never left each other's hand. So mere misunderstandings or anything else would never be a barrier for us baby. I said you before and I'll say it again too. I want you to give as much time as you want to your members. You're their hyung. They'll need your help someday or another. And then when you need anything, you could always turn around and find me standing. Okay?"

I bit my lips to control my emotions. I never knew that she loved me this much to not care about it.

"I love you so much. Please never leave me."

"How can I leave you when I have planned all my future with you. I love you too."

"It's been a while since we have met baby. When are we gonna meet next.", I pouted.

"Don't pout like that. It's harmful for my health. We can meet after my comeback ends. We can find which time we both would be free and meet secretly."She winked at me.

I may be too much confident in front of the fandom but in front of her I would always behave like a clingy and shy puppy. I love to be pampered by her.

"You look so tired baby, you should sleep now. You just came back from practice right.", I said with concern filled in my voice.

"You too just completed your performance but still you called me right. So how can I rest when I have a chance to talk to you."She was too much romantic for my heart.

But before I could reply back I got a message on my phone.

"Come to my cabin now."

It was from manager.

"Baby, manager has called me to his cabin now.", I looked at her apologetically.

"It's okay oppa. You can go now. We'll talk again at night if we are free.", She gave her bright smile.

", She gave her bright smile