Eight

Monica

I moaned uncontrollably, throwing my head back as I held onto Brandy's headboard. My hips swayed back and forth as she kept me sturdy upon her face, gliding her tongue against my clit.

The woman licked thoroughly, periodically shoving her tongue through my pussy, capturing the cum that settled within me.

"Fuck..." I whispered, biting down upon my bottom lip, feeling my body grow rather tense. I knew that at any moment, an orgasm was getting ready to shoot right through me.

When it did, I held onto the bed a bit tighter all while Brandy kept her grip on my waist. My legs shook unmanageably, feeling this woman slide her tongue across me in a swift fashion.

She then gathered all my flowing cum, holding it within her mouth until our lips connected. Soon after, she placed her tongue upon my own, allowing us both a taste of my release.

I laid on top of her bare body, kissing her while my hands cupped her face. Having our lips combined, it felt as though this was all that mattered. Kissing someone that wanted to kiss me, being touched by someone that truly wanted to touch me. I had missed this feeling in my relationship with Cornell.

Breaking the smooch, Brandy said to me, "Now are you gonna stay the night with me forreal or you leaving again like last time?"

Playfully, I rolled my eyes. I admit I shouldn't have left the woman alone the first time we were intimate. It wasn't right of me. "No, B. I promise you I'm never doing that again, okay?"

She smiled, laughing a bit. "Mhmm. I think you gonna have to show me better than you can tell me." The woman then grabbed at my breasts, caressing my hardened nipples.

I too laughed, already clear about what it was she wanted. So I scooted down to her waist, spread her legs some, and began kissing the creases of her thighs. She squirmed, unable to keep still from being teased.

Soon after, I placed my tongue upon her clit, moving it in circular fashions. Listening to Brandy's angelic moans, I then entered two fingers through her pussy and repeatedly pulled them out again. It warmed my heart feeling her cum drip down my fingers and even onto my tongue.

Reaching her orgasm, she arched her back, holding down my head with her hands to keep me steady. The woman breathed heavily, allowing me to then fall into her arms and kiss her lips.

We smiled into the kiss, both happy we were able to satisfy one another.
"The way you eat me out, I'm surprised you've never been with a woman before." Brandy told me, gliding her tongue across my lips.

I chuckled, shrugging my shoulders. "I'm just following your lead, baby," I then winked my left eye, beginning to rise from the bed.

The other woman followed, looking at me rather curiously. "Where you going?" She grabbed at my nearest hand, pulling me toward her. "You leaving me?"

I shook my head in a disagreeing fashion, pointing in the direction of her home's bathroom. "I'm just going to get a bath started for us." I then pecked Brandy's lips. "I'm not leaving you, Mama."

She smiled, watching as I exited the room.
When our bath was ready, the two of us sat comfortably in it, holding onto each other in complete silence. Having this woman's arms around me made me feel secure, made me feel loved. The way she touched me gently with ease—it assured me that she truly cared for me. And it made me care for her just the same.