➪ TWENTY

REID||

REID||

"REID that feels so good" Adora throws her head back as she rides me— my hands on her hips watching her bounce on me. Her breast bouncing teasing me, I latch my mouth on her nipple causing her to whimper out now rotating her hips.

"Fuck just like that shit" she was close clenching around me, I stopped her hips lifting her up slamming into her making her hold on to my shoulders digging her nails into my skin.

"Reid I'm cumming holy fuck" her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I stop my movements making her eyes look at me with fury. I flipped her over grabbing the cuffs, making sure they weren't to tight I kissed her pouting lips.

"Did you honestly think that you were going to get to cum after the way you acted hmm" her lips pouted further making my dick twitch.

"I'm sorry sir please let me come" over the weeks that Adora and I hadn't been together she became much more of a little brat messing with me. "I won't act like a brat again, I'll be your slut again" her vixen smile appeared on her lips and fuck I almost let her get to me.

"That's where you're wrong Adora" I used her words against her. "You were always my slut, you will always be my slut"

ꕥꕥꕥ

ADORA||

"REID you can't be here right now" I said while the lady fixed my make up and the other fixed my curly hair I cut. Reid was standing by the door way in his black suit watching me in the mirror his eyes on my exposed breast covered in the baby blue colored lace.  His hair had grown so long and he looked so good. The ladies did their finishing touches before leaving us alone.

"I can't help it amore you look beautiful as always" he approached me his hand on my cheek lightly stroking it. "I miss you in my arms Adora".

I missed me being in your arms, Reid had always made me feel safe, the past few days Reid hadn't left my side because he said he'd do everything in his power to get me back. And trust me.

He was doing everything, it was a different bouquet for flowers in the front of my door or whether it was getting me food even when I wasn't hungry, he gave me his shirt because he said he wanted me to wear it at home to feel comfortable because he remembers when I would sit on his counter watching him cook gracefully.

He was making it incredibly difficult to stay mad at him or ignore him.

"Can I take you for dinner please" his grey eyes turned soft flushing with disappointment when I shook my head.