➪ FOURTEEN

REID||

REID||

ADORA was snoring softly on my chest right now. After what I'm guessing five rounds—screaming her last I'm close she wanted to sleep but I took her to my house. We were on my couch. I had never came that hard but the look on her face when she came on the phone with her husband drove me insane. Her finally letting me kiss her sweet lips— I covered her lower body with the blanket before laying her head on a pillow standing up moving into my kitchen. I poured my self a drink still starring at the brown skinned beauty on my couch. She had long forgotten that her husband and her had lunch— I didn't remind her because I wanted her here.

In my arms, in my house. Turning over to put our dishes away— I had made her dinner because she got hungry, she loved fettuccini so much, I adored how she wasn't afraid to ask for seconds or complimenting how good my cooking was. Adora would be the first woman I had brought to my home. It was always dark and lonely just me. In the middle of drying the plates, small light kisses were being placed on mid of my back, swiftly turning around picking up the laughing angel in my arms sitting her on the counter. My eyes traveling down to her neck with my love marks, tracing them with my fingers smiling.

"I should probably go home" My smiled dropped, she would go back to her cheating husband and let him treat her like dirt. "Theo's probably worried" she played with the buttons on my shirt. He was far from worried, he hadn't called back since earlier. He didn't care that maybe something happened to his wife. He was probably sticking his dick in someone right now.

"Stay with me tonight Adora" her eyes held uncertainty but she didn't want to say no.

"I can't Reid, The"- I cut her off kissing her lips- arms around my neck she pulled me in closer allowing me to step between her silk smooth thighs I loved that when they were wrapped around my waist or my face. She pushed her chest against me, her mouth was saying one thing but her body was saying another. I would fuck her on the counter but her body was already sore, she limped all the way to the front door so I had to carry her the rest of the way in.

I didn't mind one bit.

"Please angel, stay with me" I couldn't stop the words before they came out my mouth but it caused her eyes to flash with warmth nuzzling her nose in my neck murmuring a low okay. Picking her up walking up the steps to my room she lifted her head gazing at my room— it was dark grey comforter matching the pillows— the patio lightened the room with the sun light or the moon light when it was dark out.

"Reid" I hummed in response sitting on the head board with her on my lap now. "D-do you cuddle" she asked nervously.

"That's like holding someone right, for like a really long time" she nodded. "Then no I don't" a mini pout appeared on her pink lips looking down at the chain on my neck. Lifting her chin— her honey brown eyes drawing me in with every blink of her eye lashes.