➪ SIXTEEN

ʜᴇʜᴇ

ʜᴇʜᴇ

ADORA||

"I'LL see you tonight right" Theo asked holding my hand to his heart. When we woke up this morning there was coffee with pancakes next to me. Theo told me how much he loved me and wanted to do something special tonight.

"I have a practice shoot all of tonight so I'll probably stay with Phoenix" he dropped my hand running his hands through his hair before nodding kissing my cheek.

"Yeah okay, tomorrow then" he said before locking the door behind him. Just in time Reid's name popped up on my phone letting me know he was here. Excitement flooded my body grabbing my jacket closing and locking the door walking to his car.

My bare back hit the cold leather making me shiver before I could say hello he wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me into a kiss. He bit my lip grinning into the kiss when I allowed him access. My hand was on his chest while his was on my hip. Tapping my thigh I climbed over the console sitting on his lap— my hands in his thick brown hair tugging it rolling my hips onto his already hard. Traveling my lips down his jaw onto his veiny neck I placed light kissed onto his neck until I sucked and bit down on the skin watching his eyes close and his lip tuck into his mouth. His hands guiding my hips down onto him before he cupped my face kissing me once more before looking at my neck.

"You covered my marks" I mean I had to unless you wanted my husband to know you were fucking me. "I know you had too but fuck you look so good when you have my marks on your neck". Kissing my lips bringing that fluttering feeling back. Getting off his lap sitting back into my seat.

"Where are you taking me anyways" his hand on my thing.

"A sex store" he said bluntly.

"Reid why are we going to a sex store" I laughed watching the sides of his mouth twitch at the sound trying to hold back the smile.

"I'm joking gorgeous, that's for another day we're going to see a movie" was this a date? or just a random hang out? No Adora don't get ahead of yourself he probably does this to a lot more women you aren't special.

"Really" He nodded parking in front of the mall getting out of his side running over to mine to open it. Lending a hand out I took it to step out but when I went to let go he only held my hand tighter. We couldn't be seen like this but he knew that it was as if he didn't care if people saw us.

The mall was huge it had three floors loaded with people and children around every corner. Reid got adoring looks from the women and I got the dirty ones. He hadn't seemed to noticed because he was holding my waist close to him leaning to whisper things in my ear.