➪ THIRTEEN

ADORA||

ADORA||

I understood that Reid couldn't stay the whole night and that I couldn't wake up to his beautiful features. But was it wrong for me to want his arms around my waist sleeping next to me and not Theo's. Throwing his arm back on him I went into the bathroom to take a shower, turning in the mirror I can still see and feel Reid's hands repeatedly spanking my ass. The thought alone made me run my hands over my sore ass gently cupping it, my eyes closing reminiscing the punishment he called it. Reid's lips look so good, they look soft but knowing Reid they took control leaving him with all the authority.

The warm water hit my ass soothing the skin, Reid was on the same bed my husband slept in giving me a punishment. Why it excited me I don't know, I believe it was my inner whore doing cartwheels. I skeptical at first of giving him my address until he lifted me in his arms taking me to my bed room — his large hands around my neck. I needed more than what he was giving me — I need Reid more than in just one way.

I wanted all of him.

Covering my body with the towel opening the closet my husbands arms enclosed on my waist — pressing a light kiss to my shoulder down to my back.

"Theo what are you doing?" his hand ran over the part of my sore skin, trying to hit back the moan when he squeezed my ass I wasn't reacting to Theo it was the memories of Reid and what I was going to his office for today.

"Can we spend time together please baby?, I'll take you out for dinner" It was a new feeling to me that Theo wanted to spend time together, let alone go out to dinner. He hasn't taken me to dinner in a few years so why now.

"I have somewhere to be today, I'll back in time" withdrawing himself from me he went into the bathroom turning on the water. Finding my phone I called Reid who picked up on the first ring.

"Adora" I was always lost in his voice the way my name dripped off his tongue— his very very talented tongue if I do say so myself. It was always so calm yet slightly hoarse— his pronunciation of words was always so smooth.

"Can I come see you by your office today?.." I trailed off. "To discuss something".

"Have you found new interest Adora?"  Reid already was very aware what I wanted to talk about. I tried not to let this go this far but I was always drawn towards him and his dark hair — the many tattoos on his skin, the dominance displaying off of him when you were in his presence— the dark grey eyes that burned holes into each part of my body.

"Yes Reid, I have" At this moment my body was screaming for him, his touch, the feeling of his fingers— even more than just his fingers, it yearned for all of him.