➪ SEVENTEEN

REID||

REID||

LIGHT stirring around my waist woke me up, that and the bright sun rays shooting from outside the window directly in my eyes. Adora was laying on my chest with her curly hair in a bun away from her face. The sun hit her face perfectly— her glowing features caused my lower region to stir. Wearing my shirt that went up to her thick thighs was bunched up to her naked bottom. Moving her slightly so she wouldn't wake up, I got up closing the blinds— kissing her forehead I made my way down stairs to cook for her. She seemed to really like my cooking last time so why not make my- the angel some breakfast.

Cracking the eggs on the pan letting it fry with the oil I got started on the waffles. My mind wondered off to Adora tied up on my head board begging me to spank her with a paddle.

"Please Reid spank me harder oh please" she begged pulling at the restraints of the rope digging into her brown skin sure to leave bruises.

"You're so cute when you beg Adora" I smack the hard wood on her as causing her to cry out asking for more.

"Does my whore want more hmm" she nodded eagerly loving inch of pain the paddle brought.

My little masochist.

"Good morning Reid" her soft voice snapped me out of my day dream— but I was getting harder every second I was looking at her, the grey shirt around her curves she walked up to me enclosing her arms around my neck pecking my lips but I held her there longer tasting the minty toothpaste on each of our tongues.

"That smells really good" she stuck her tongue out to lick her bottom lip gazing at the food on the stove and all the ingredients just as her stomach rumbled and she laughed. The small innocent sound that made me smile yesterday.

What the fuck was she doing to me.

I hadn't said anything to her yet while she sat on the counter next to the sink chewing on a piece of bacon. There was silence between us because I was in deep thought. There was no denying my need for Adora, sometimes I wished we met on different terms meaning I wished she wasn't married. She was alluring woman one who deserved more than what her husband could give her, what I could give her which wasn't anything she would want. There was a reason I didn't relationships and that was because I merely the fact that I couldn't provide what she wanted. She would expect so much from me most importantly she would expect me to love her. At the end of the day I didn't have feelings for Adora it was just lust I felt for her. The moment she would admit anything more than her lust for me I would have to stop it all completely. Yes the day she moved on with her life I would still think of her but I would forget her one day as she would forget me.

Two small hands cupped my face stroking the stubble on my jaw. "Reid are you okay" her rich fascinating eyes held worrisome probably because I wasn't talking. "You kinda just froze, did I do something wrong" Fuck. Her thinking she had done something to me I couldn't describe the feeling so I just lifted her into my arms holding her tight.

"No amore you didn't do anything wrong I was just daydreaming" she nodded but their was still worry in her eyes.

There was a knock on the door Adora got down from me letting me pass to open it for who ever it was.

ADORA||

REID opened the door revealing a woman with long brown hair and brown eyes standing gawking at Reid's shirtless figure biting her lip, she threw her arms around him his hands stayed on his sides she let go with a bit of sadness before she wiped it off replacing it with anger when she saw me. Her eyes scanned me in his shirt throwing daggers at me.

"Did you miss me baby" she made sure to say it loud enough for me to hear it. Baby?

"Not your baby, what are you doing here Priscilla" the woman entered turning around on her heels.

"I came to see you Reid, I miss you" she paused before switching her body to me. "I miss us what we used to be" she placed her lips in what I think was a pout.

"We we're never together" her eyes squinted in annoyance.

"Then what the hell was I to you Reid" she stomped her foot. "Because I remember you having me in your office while my husband was outside, telling me how he couldn't hear me screaming your name Reid" she crossed her arms. I looked from her to him but his eyes didn't meet mine they only filled with rage.

"You were a simple fuck to me Priscilla" her mouth gaped open and she huffed turning to me.

"And what is she" Reid's eyes finally landed on mine they looked blank as if he didn't know what he was going to say. I was scared of the answer that was going to fall out of his mouth. What was I to Reid?

"Did you make her sign the all mighty contract too, I bet she's married as well, breaking up another marriage are we Reid". She went close to Reid her face in his, his hands clenching at his side. "What is she to you Reid" she slowly said out.

"A simple fuck just like the rest" my heart dropped to my stomach at his words, he hadn't moved his eyes from her. Tears brimmed my eyes, the woman walked over to me with a victory smile on her face.

"Don't cry, you're to pretty to cry that's just who Reid Romano is he doesn't care about anyone but himself never has never will" she patted my shoulder.

What did I expect I mean he said it himself he didn't want anything more than just sex and that I couldn't want anymore for him. But that's exactly what I did I broke the contract the moment I walked into his office, I broke it the moment I let his lips meet mine, the moment he brought me to his house and showed me the affection I was lacking in my awful marriage. He's done this before with lord knows how many other women—I lifted my watery eyes to see him closing his. Going up the stairs wiping the pathetic tears flowing from my eyes grabbing my clothes taking his shirt off throwing it on the bed he held me in. I realized it when I should have sooner.

I had feelings for Reid Romano but I was just a simple fuck to him.

ꕥꕥꕥ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ :

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ☹︎