Chapter 13

Your POV
Alec Benjamin must have been the wind

As I drove to my house, Camila was staring out the window humming. As she began mumbling words along to the beat she was singing I began  singing what I think would fit well.

Camila
I heard glass shatter on the apartment above mine, at first I thought that I was dreaming,

Y/n
But then I heard the voice of a girl and it sounded like she'd been crying, now I'm too worried to be sleeping.

Camila
So I took the elavator tothe second floor
Walked down the hall and I knocked apon her door, she opened up and I asked her about the things I've been hearing, she said.

Y/n
I think your ears are playing tricks on you, sweater zipped up to her chin, Thanks for caring sir that's nice of you but I have to go back in.

Camila
Wish I could tell you about the noise but I didn't hear a thing, she said it must have been the wind must have been the wind must have been the wind. She said it must have been the wind must have been the wind must have been the wind must have been the wind.

Ect

We smiled at each other as we sang and eventually came up with a whole song. We recorded and wrote down all the lyrics as well as the beat and me and Camila set plans to go into the studio sometime soon. Once we got to my apartment I parked in the driveway and walked to the door, unlocking it Camila followed. I locked my car and walked inside. Once I got in I took off my shoes and my hoodie and I headed to the fridge I drank out a bottle of water and glanced over to Camila who was now standing in the living room watching me drink water, almost enhanced by it. It made me laugh and I shook my head speaking "I'll go get my clothes and hop in the shower, I'll be out in a few, promise." She nodded and asked "what should I do?" I hummed and looked at her, in my head I was contemplating saying "Why don't you shower with me" but I opted against that. "Just, hangout? Do whatever you want but I'll be out in a bit ok?" She smiled and nodded as grabbed my clothes out of my drawer and went into the bathroom. The apartment was a main floor one bedroom, not much to see or to do. But I hoped in the shower, after I cleaned myself up, I got dressed, i put on some blue boxers and threw on some blue jeans, a white and green striped t shirt as well as yellow socks. I dried my hair with a blow dryer and exited the bathroom. Camila was sitting down in the kitchen on her phone and was on instagram. I smiled at her and said "all ready to go just let me put on some shoes. I grabbed my white and grey converse and slide them on my feet. I grabbed my keys off the counter and we headed out. With the doors locked to my house we peeled out of my drive way. I drove us to downtown traditional once a year event. It was in the west side of the town, and had seating areas outside, they're were butterflies flying around everywhere. Inside was also an outdoors restaurant because it was in a plastic clear dome. There were food venues all ligned up inside the dome and we were all standing in the dirt, almost like a circus or carnival. It would be as if a tent was over us, instead it was a dome. We had dinner in the dome, we had our own private table in a quiet area which I managed to get because my uncle knew the manager and it was me and Camila Cabello. We ate Italian food and a little bit of some Thai cuisine it was alright. Afterwards we went and got slushes from a nearby corner store. We drove back to my place later on and just chilled the rest of the night. Right now we were sitting on my couch watching criminal minds. We were having a movie merathon. She decided she was going to sleep over tonight. It was kinda a big step in a way and I was kinda nervous, a pretty girl, sleeping in my bed, in my room.  Well I mean sleeping at my home. Just in general this was making me nervous and I didn't want to pop a boner. I layed back on the couch and Camila layed down on top of me, she hugged my waist with her face turned to the TV mine as well. We stayed like that for hours just watching episode after episode. We stayed up very late into the night and by then well things were getting freaky. I had two bottles of tequila and we drank them... we were both clearly feeling the buzz and weren't thinking. "Hey Y/n! Look" Camila yelled out in her drunken state, I turned to her and she stood in the living room. She picked up something from off the ground and I gasped in horror as I saw her holding a pair of girls panties. I looked at her apologetically and said "I'm so sorry Camila, I had no idea it was there" Camila looked at me confused for a second before she bursted out laughing, "what?" I asked, her laughing kept getting louder and I was beginning to get irritated. "What" I said, she stopped and looked at me in the eyes and said " theyre mine" I closed my mouth and didn't know what to say and she winked as she headed over to my bed. Crawling into my bed she went to sleep drunk. That was it and that was all I got, what she said replayed in my mind the rest of the night and I ended up sleeping on the floor after that incident since I didn't want anything to happen while we were both intoxicated. The next day would be something extremely interesting.

-E
Hey guys, here's another update on another book of mine. Trying to get a bunch of them done !!! ❤️