Chapter 8- A Not So Perfect Date

Liz's POV:

So my pizza date with Reggie has somehow turned into a triple date with the boys and Bobby's newest girlfriend. I think her name is Ashley, but honestly who can keep up with them at this point. He has someone new almost every week.

I quickly put the finishing touches to my outfit before heading to Alex's room.

Alex is putting on his ripped denim jacket as I walk in. "Hey baby bro, you look good. I'm sure Luke is gonna love it" I tell him. He turns around giving me a onceover.

"What about you sis? You look incredible! Reggie might even pass out when he sees you" my brother says half jokingly causing me to roll my eyes at him, but I still can't help the smile that appears thinking about Reggie's reaction.

"Let's go wait for them outside" he suggests. I nod and we head downstairs and out the door quickly before our parents get a chance to barrage us questions and dampen our moods.

We're not waiting long when the limo we all chipped in for arrives. The boys left their instruments at school earlier so they didn't have to worry about them until after the gig. Reggie and Luke get out before turning to look at us. I don't know how Luke is reacting as I'm too busy looking at Reggie, watching his jaw drop so low it nearly falls off his face. He almost seems frozen in place until Luke nudges him causing Reg to clear his throat and compose himself. They both walk over to us, each of them grabbing our hands in theirs. Luke and Alex head to the limo as me and Reggie stand here a little while longer.

"Liz, you look amazing! You are so beautiful" Reggie says causing me blush. I finally look over him properly "God he's hot". Reggie starts chuckling making me realise I just said that out loud. Well that's not embarrassing at all. I blush harder if that's even possible causing Reggie to smirk. He motions towards the limo.

"Come on princess, we better get going". Everytime he uses that nickname I get instant butterflies. Oh, what this boy does to me.

"Lead the way prince charming" I say smiling brightly at him as we walk. Now it's his turn to blush. Guess two can play at this game Peters.

*Time jump to the dance*

I'm so glad we decided to get food beforehand because the food here looks disgusting. The boys have gone backstage to set up so I'm left here alone. Well, I guess I'm technically with Ashley but her voice is very high and incredibly annoying. She was also very possessive of Bobby at the pizza shop. Overall, not a great first impression. I'll be surprised if they make it through tonight without breaking up at this rate.

I turn towards the stage noticing that the boys are about to perform so I make my way through everyone to the front of the stage, not caring about the dirty looks I get for pushing in. What can I say? I'm their biggest fan.