Not too sure what to do, I shrug my shoulders, motioning my head towards her as a way to point out that it's not my place to say.

I stand up awkwardly, running my palms down my thighs just as Sienna moves back from Kayin and catches my eye. "I'll leave you to it." I say softly and she shakes her head quickly, reaching out for me.

"No, wait please.. I—" she stutters as her eyes become glossy again. I step back as she stands up, Kayin watching her like a hawk as she walks over to the small wall unit and picks up the pregnancy test.

She turns around with it in her hands and waits for Kayin to say something. I watch him closely as he stares at the small test, his eyes narrowing slightly as he runs his hand through his dark brown curls.

I can see Jacey looking at me from there corner of my eye and I glance over at him, noticing him clearly trying to work out what's going on.

"Kayin.. I'm so sorry," Sienna mumbles as she wipes her eyes again, her voice quiet and timid as she slowly approaches him again.

He reaches out for the test and stares at it, the room completely silent for brief moment. His head lifts back up and he looks at Sienna once again. "Why are you sorry?" He asks and I furrow my brows, not exactly sure which direction this is going in just yet.

"Because I messed up Kay." She tells him. "I forgot to take the pill and.. and now.." she rambles, clearly becoming upset again. Before I can do anything, Kayin is on his feet and engulfing her into a tight hug.

It takes all of us off guard, especially Sienna as she sobs into his chest, her arms now wrapping around his back as he peppers kisses over her head and forehead.

"I'm going to be a dad?" He murmurs as he holds her face with both of his hands, his thumbs wiping away her tears.

"Can I fucking scream yet or what?" Jacey exhales as we all turn to look at him.

Sienna laughs, her blue eyes still watery but she nods nonetheless. Jacey tips his head back and does indeed scream, punching the air as he runs over to the two of them and scoops them both up into his arms.

"I've always wanted to be an uncle!" He exclaims and I chuckle, watching as he spins with both of them in his arms, jumping excitedly.

Eventually he does put them back down and kisses Sienna's head. She looks up and catches my eye, smiling warmly. "This is a good thing," I say and she nods, agreeing with me.

Kayin looks so.. happy. Sienna spent hours worrying over absolutely nothing. I just wish she had told me sooner and not decided to go through the last couple of days on her own.

"You are going to make the best parents." I say supportively and Kayin smiles at my comment, extending his arm and beckoning me over to him.

I do as he asks and he pulls me in for a hug. "Thank you for being here for her." He whispers quietly against my ear and I nod in response.

Of course I would be here. Sienna is the most amazing person and I would do anything for her, just like she would for me.

"I'll definitely leave you guys to it now." I smile as I give Sienna a quick hug before telling her to call if she needs anything.