ENTRY 009 : low self esteem

" Hey, I don't care what you think; you're the coolest person I've met. "

Vanilla (UNDERTALE ! SANS) : 

❥ He...really doesn't get why you're trying so hard to get better for him.

❥ It's sweet and all but really, he just wants you to be happy and this isn't making you happy.

❥ He'll try everything he can to make you feel good about yourself and may try to stop you from trying to make yourself better for him.

❥ You're perfect the way you are. Your anxiety and depression is something he can't handle, but he'll do his best, sometimes casting his own laziness aside to wake up and make you some breakfast.

Mantilla (UNDERTALE ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ He will not have any of it!

❥ Mantilla is open to people changing for the better but he knows this way is harmful.

❥ It may incite an argument but he'll make sure to tell you that he cares about you irrespective of how you see yourself. If you're really bent on changing, he will help you find healthier ways in doing so; boosting your self-confidence, looking after yourself, all that.

❥ He'll do whatever it takes t make you feel happy, but will be patient at the same time; he doesn't want to force you to, either.

Crimm (UNDERFELL ! SANS) : 

❥ He'll be shocked; you're trying to get better for him? It should be the other way around!

❥ He'll try to stop you, help you see that you don't have to do this.

❥ He'll be flattered, sure but it's covered by all the horror due to thinking that it's bringing you to this circumstance.

❥ Crimm may be brash, but he's thoughtful and loyal; he doesn't want you to go through anything that may hurt you just for him. he may get annoyed but he'll support you all the way.

Drachen (UNDERFELL ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ Well excuse me, this is an insult to his judgment (not really, he's worried and is probably crying his sockets out alone in his room if your situation is really bad).

❥ He fell in love with you because he found you meeting his gaze head on.

❥ Drachen trusts his sense of judgement and he knows he started dating you because you were just what he needed in his life, someone who could actually tolerate him like his brother.

❥ He doesn't understand why you keep undermining yourself; he thinks you're perfect and that should be enough!

Zure (UNDERSWAP ! SANS) : 

❥ Oh stars this shouldn't be happening.

❥ You may have your quirks, sure but this isn't what he wants for you. He thinks you're wonderful the way you are, especially when you're happy with yourself.

❥ He'll be that supportive boyfriend, working as hard as he can to make you feel better about yourself, barely stopping.

❥ He'll make sure he shows how much he adores you. He won't be happy with what you're doing and he lets you know. It may be upsetting but he'll explain his reasons why.