ENTRY 008 : hugs

" I love how sweet a hug can be... "

Vanilla (UNDERTALE ! SANS): 

❥ A casual hugger, nothing too intense.

❥ He likes the relaxed, loosed hugs where he can rest his mandible on your head and just relax in your arms.

❥ He's a softy for nuzzles too and will leave you to start any affectionate gestures.

❥ He'll bury his nose into your hair a lot if you have any  or just chuckle under his breath.

Mantilla (UNDERTALE ! PAPYRUS): 

❥ The tight, intense hugs that literally scream 'I love you with all my being'.

❥ It will be awkward since he's so tall so he'll just swoop you up and cuddle you against him.

❥ In fact, lifting you up (after consent of course, if you are easily startled) and keeping you close is something he loves to do.

Crimm (UNDERFELL ! SANS): 

❥ He'll be really fussy about it but will sort of melt into it.

❥ Crimm loves affection, but he doesn't know how to take or react to it.

❥ Sure, he may grumble a little or say something really cocky but he'll still turn into a sappy kitten and just drape over you when he's hugged.

❥ He likes wrapping his arms around your waist or burying his skull in your chest.

Drachen (UNDERFELL ! PAPYRUS): 

❥ Hugs...aren't his thing.

❥ Not that he hates them but Drach is AWKWARD.

❥ He'll just stiffen up and nervously pat your back or ruffle your hair.

❥ However, if he's in the mood, he'll probably pull you on his lap and drape his arms around your waist while resting his mandible on your head.

Zure (UNDERSWAP ! SANS): 

❥ The tight but not too tight, passionate hugs.

❥ He'll hold you as close as possible, seeking refuge in your shoulder.

❥ Zure believes in showing his affection and if he cares about you a lot, he may just pull you into a jug or kiss you.

❥ He will probably roam a little though but will mainly focus on resting his hands on the small of your back.

Blayze (UNDERSWAP ! PAPYRUS): 

❥ The soft meaningful hugs.

❥ Not the lazy kind, but the type where he leans down to listen to your heartbeat.

❥ Blayze likes to sit down during cuddle sessions due to his height and resting his head against your chest while wrapping his arms around you in a half sideways hug is the best.

Pitch (SWAPFELL ! SANS): 

❥ He'll be stiff at first, feeling slightly conflicted since he strongly believes he doesn't deserve this.

❥ Then he'll relax and hug back, holding you close to him with a lot of gentleness and desperation, like you're going to disappear if he isn't careful.

❥ He'll probably bend down, hold you around the waist, burying his head into the crook of your neck.

Ginger (SWAPFELL ! PAPYRUS): 

❥ Ginger is a hugger.

❥ He lives for stuff like these. he's probably drape himself on you and nuzzle your hair if he can or get you on a comfy surface, lay down next to you and hold you.

❥ Spooning is the best for him and he'll rest his skull on your cheek if he can and stroke your stomach a lot.

Grey (HORRORTALE ! SANS): 

❥ Gives the best hugs, starting of slow then getting more affectionate.

❥ Grey doesn't have much of a choice but to lift you up, but he'll be a bit too disoriented for that.

❥ He'll probably get on his knees and rest his head on your shoulder and before you know it, you're on his lap, practically covering you like a skeleton heater. Expect purring. 

Lyrrick: (HORRORTALE ! PAPYRUS): 

❥ Like Mantilla he'll probably lift you up since he's so tall and gangly.

❥ Either that or have you seated o his lap where he'll wrap his hands around your waist and put some of his weight on you.

❥ He'll most probably sit cross legged and pull you to him to make it more comfy or tangle his arms and legs with yours.

Lavender (UNDERLUST ! SANS): 

❥ He's a pretty intense hugger and being the shortest Sans, will find it easier (though he gets a little shy and awkward).

❥ He'll kiss your cheek and forehead a lot and stroke or massage the small of your back or between your shoulder blades.

❥ Lavender is very passionate and will love giving you affection, especially with hugs.

❥ He also like spooning or the honeymoon hug where he's as close to you as possible.

Vinca (UNDERLUST ! PAPYRUS): 

❥ He'll be taken aback and like his brother, even a little shy but he'll hug you with all his being nonetheless.

❥ Soft hugs, strong hugs, Vinca doesn't care; he just wants you with him.

❥ He'll probably just fall back on a soft surface, pull you with him and trap your lower body between his legs so that he can hug you better.