!Please Read!

Please read for Trigger Warnings, Explanation of this book, and a little description of age-regression.

This story may include:
Depersonalization-derealization disorder
Sucide or Mention of Sucide.
Depression and Depressing thought/topics.
Selfharm and describing Selfharm.
Anxiety and describing anxiety attacks.
Anxiety Tics that may include violence.
Eating disorder may describe throwing up.
Abuse physical and mental may describe violence.
Manipulation.
Phobias and Fear most likely the Fear of being alone.
Trauma.

Also:
This is an age-regression fiction, if you don't know what that is I recommend looking up sfw agere.
No age-regression isn't nsfw, some people have just ruined the reputation of it on the internet, that's why you have to look up sfw agere.
And if you don't want to look it up then here's a little description: Age-regression is a completely sfw coping mechanism in which one regresses into a child state of mind.

There will also be things like hugs, cuddling, holding, and sitting on lap, which will all be platonic in a more parents child kind of way, or a sibling bestfriend kind of way.

I wrote this fic because I've recently been using age-regression as a coping mechanism instead of selfharm, and even though it only helps me with selfharm a little bit it still been keeping me from things like overthinking.
So yeah that's what this fic is inspired by.