"Wait a sec," Karoso says as she pauses in her walking.
     "What is it, Mio?" Tsukami asks her best friend who looks behind them.
     "Miss Togata was wearing an Eraserhead shirt...three times her size." She states before the rest turn.
     "WHAT??????"

     Aizawa gives a chuckle as he heads back inside the room at the faint confused shouts. They're not as oblivious as I thought. He thinks before looking at the door as it softly opens.
     "I thought you would've gone back to bed." (Y/n) says as she walks over with a small yawn.
     "Can't sleep as great without you." He replies with a small laugh. "They either realized you were in my shirt or that we used pillows for your bed." He states as he looks over to the two pillows on her bed to look like a person under a blanket.
     "Probably was Sugashiri or Karoso. They're the two smartest. Comokia's runner up." She states before moving back into the bed and covering up. "Goodnight, Sho. I'll see you in three hours." She says sleepily before closing her eyes.

     She's adorable. Aizawa thinks with a small laugh before he comes back into the bed and pulls her close to his larger figure.
     "Zipper still stuck on my onesie?"
     "I was curious, okay?"

     "Your hips do look pretty nice in it."
     "Har har."
     "Ass does too."
    "Go to sleep, you mischievous little kitten."

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

      "Alright, you two take a break. Tomokashi, Sugashiri, you're up." I say as I dismiss the tired Comokia and Horsua.
      "Good luck, Lancie," Comokia says tiredly as she flops down on the ground as Horsua face-plants but she catches him with one of her extra arms...barely.
     "We're sorry, Miss Togata," Karoso says from her spot at the side as she trains with her plant growth. "Can we please take a break? Or go back to our regular training?"
     "Yes. Please?" Tsukami pleads as she adds more water to the plants.

     "Will you six promise to only focus on your work and not slack off these two weeks that we have left?" I ask them with crossed arms over my chest.
     "We promise, Teach," Tomokashi says tiredly as they try and fan themself by pulling at their purple tank top, showing their loose work-out bender. "Just please let us stop." They beg and I hum in thought.
     "The last one to make it back to camp has to wake up at dawn again tomorrow to train. GO!" I yell before I teleport back to the edge of the woods where they should come out.

     "Aren't you supposed to have some kids with you?" Mandalay asks with a quirked eyebrow to me as she walks over.
     "They're racing to see how fast they are."
     "What did you tell them?"
     "Last place wakes up at dawn," I say simply and she gives a small laugh before we both look towards the woods as we hear very loud yelling.

     "I GOTTA WIN! I GOTTA WIN!"
     "I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP! I HAVE TO WIN!"
     "IT'S NOT WORKING!"
     "YOU SON OF A BITCH! RUDE!"
     "SLOWPOKES!" The group of six argue as I see their figures getting larger before Comokia and Sugashiri stop in front of us as they pant before the others follow a second later.
     "Dammit!" Horsua curses with a flick of his tail as he sits on the ground, being the last to get there.

     "You guys did good," I say and they all look at me skeptically.
     "What's the catch?" Tomokashi asks with a sigh.
     "Nothing. You guys have ten minutes to regain your energy before I'm sending you back to training." I explain as I pat Sugashiri's shoulder as he walks by with the group. "Horsua you don't have to get up at dawn either, it was to make you guys try harder."
     "HELL YEAH! Thank you!" The demon says happily as he walks to the table with water bottles.

     "You're a pretty great teacher. You take extra classes to get your teaching degree?" Mandalay asks and I nod.
     "Finished them in six months. Literature." I say and she smiles.
     "Sounds nice." She claims and I laugh.