↳Understanding willow {2}

Start from the beginning

I turn around lending a hand for her "you have to come with us" I finished. She took a some seconds to answer.

Amity looks down "willow might not.. want me in there" she says in a whispered tone. It was Luz's turn to speak "you set everything in there on fire! You have to help"

Amity scrunched up her face before sighing deeply "okay.. I'll do what I can.." she looks over to my hand, before taking it intertwining our hands together.

Luz took my left hand holding it tightly, it was a hold of something like.. I was taken by somebody else and she didn't want to let go of me.

"Alright, bold choice taking the girl who cause the mess" Eda started to create a circle below us. She takes out a bell giving it to luz.

"when your done right that and I'll cast you back. Oh, and keep an eye out for her inner willow. She's the gate keeper of emotions and memory, she might help you"

Eda was now getting us ready to go in willows head "now, here we go!"

Magic blows up on us making us three yell. Eda does her thing, putting us in willows memory.

When we landed everything was dark "Woaa!" Luz out balanced herself for a second holding onto my hand so she won't fall.

"Alright.. so something might As well happen right now" I said looking around the dark area "yep"

A huge light starts to shine on us, making us cover our eyes for protection. We were suddenly transported in a forest with huge picture frames on the purple shaded trees.

We walked forward "where's her inner willow? Do you really think it'll help?" Amity asks "whatever eda says, help or not we'll  have to start fixing stuff on our own" I responded looking around.

"Hm.. now let's see" Luz walks towards one of the frames. She blew on it as dust starts to fly away.

There, was a grayish picture of a fort made out of sticks and cloths. I put a hand on Amity's shoulder, suprising me she tensed up.

"Cmon luz found one" I said giggling a bit from her reaction. She worriedly smiles laughing a little bit from embarrassment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey look a found something magical" Luz turns around seeing Y/n and amity coming back. What caught her eyes the most was when y/n was putting a hand on amitys shoulder while walking towards her.

"I'm gonna put my face in it" She laughed cheerily going in the frame.

As y/n and amity made it. They were kinda confuse on where'd luz go "Luz? Luz!" The (h/c) yelled for her friend.

Luz's face appears right in front of y/n making her jump slightly  "I think I found the memories. Let's go!" She pulled Y/n by the arm making her yelp.

Amity saw what they did and followed behind.

Luz screams in joy as she and Y/n fell on the floor afterwards. Y/n fell on top of her making the (h/c) blush a bit.

"Ouch.. I really need to stop falling a lot.." the girl mumbles "but I thought  you already fell for me?" Luz says.

The girl shot her eyes open in panick. Her cheeks were fire red and her hands were shaking "wait what??.. when did.."

"Kidding! Pick up lines ya know! I read it in one of the books I brought.. to be honest I don't really remember bringing that book.. must been in my bag since a year I guess" Luz laughed.

Y/n sigh in relief with her hands on her chest 'bold yet oblivious. Literally!'

Amity falls down screaming. She landed besides y/n "great were all her safety" y/n said standing up.

"And welcome to willows beautiful.. memory?" We all looked infront as Amity gasps "Lake Lacuna. This is where willow and I took swimming lessons" Amity stood up and walked looking around.

"The ash must be from the fires" Y/n said pulling Luz up "our fort in the dunes!" Amity yells as they all ran towards it.

Amity took down a rope "One time willow wanted to play hooky from our swimming lessons, so we built this"

She gave Luz a plank which she happily accepted anyways "forts, hooky, willow. Can words get any cuter!" Luz leans on the plank putting another hand on her cheek.

"We knew the swim teacher would be on the prowl, but willow said she'd protect us with an illusion spell"

After some time of taking out planks and ropes, the fort finally looks clean to look at. Y/n's and Luz's face lit up seeing the final result "what? It's like a little doghouse for angels!"

"Wait, but something is missing.." Amity bends down moving some sand away, then taking out a small flag that writes A + W.

Amity smiles at the small memory she could remember. She placed it onto the right area of the fort "there"

The whole area starts to glow. And in seconds we were back in the forest standing infront of the picture we just fixed.

"Were back" Amity looks around "I think fixing the fort fixed the memory!" Luz says as we heard some little giggling.

Back in the picture, was little Amity and willow going In the fort 'Amity with brown hair and animated'

We listened on their conversation.

"Ugh the seagulls are back again"

"Don't worry, I'll get rid of them!"

Little willow starts to do a protection spell, but it ended up on making the fort dissappear.

The seagulls started lower themselves  in the two. Then the fort came back, that's where the seagulls started to attack the two.

"Willow!"

"I'm sorry I thought  I was getting better!"

The two of them were then taken back by a life guard, or the swim teacher? I don't know and I don't care about it.

Back to them Amity spoke "willow was a late bloomer" she said "we know, but now she's more like a.." "great bloomer!" Luz finished the sentence.

"This place is like a theater showing her most important moments" The (h/c) says smiling "now let's fix some more!" Added Luz.

Luz and y/n ran towards a ripped photo of willow getting hugged by a certain someone.

"The photo that started it all" said Luz "let's do it next then, shall we?" Gestured Y/n to the two.

Amity had a scared look on her face. When Luz started to boost y/n up the picture  since it was a bit taller than her, amity spoke in.

"Wait, uh.."

The two looked back at the witch. Amity starts to run on another photo, it was willow taking a photo for picture day.

"You want important moments? This one might be about a crush" Amity smiled widely. Not gonna lie It actually made me scared when she did that force smile.

"Mmm, don't mind if I do" Y/n says running towards the picture "Hey wait up!" Luz yells

Amity grabs Y/ns hand smiling pulling her in the frame and Luz following behind laughing.

A/N: Schools over! Thank gosh!!