ESCAPE FROM TYRION!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"STAR GAZER DOVE FLAME!"

The flame hit the knot and lit it, burning the knot and shredding the rest of the rope. She landed where the knot used to be and grinned.

"A Flame never gives up! I won't let us fall!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lapis, using the chain that held the cages, started pulling himself up to the ceiling. He could hardly hear his teammates as he reached the ceiling. He unclipped the chain and let the cage fall.

"Lapis!?"

He gulped as the cage hit the ground and shattered. His shoulder stung as he rolled to his feet. He stumbled for a moment before he launched an attack upon the incoming enemies.

"LAPIS!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sage hummed as the winds started slowly getting violent and wrapped around each bar of the cages. No one else saw it, but Red heard it.

"Um..." They all looked at Sage as he lowered his head. With a quick tightening of the hand, the cages shattered. Shock followed as he got up and the door was forced open.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cedar subconsciously shocked the guard that was smacking them around. He couldn't help it. He heard Yellow snicker beside him.

"What?"

"Do it again." He paused before smiling.

"Yes ma'am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Flames and Blades met up as the sounds of combat filled the air. They arrived at the pit as Lapis took a steady breath. He was weakening as the others called out to him. Midnight gulped before seeing Scarlet and Sage start making their way to them. It took their time, but they were able to get all of the other Waves to safety. Scarlet looked down at Lapis as he clashed with another round of enemies. He caught her eye briefly before going back to the fight. She gulped.

"Follow me! We have to give him an opening."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lapis slammed into a wall and slid down. He huffed as the surge returned and he got up. Blood, sweat and tears coated his body as he looked at the never ending army of enemies. He felt a tug of weakness before straightening up.

"I'm not done yet... I'll be done when I see the end!"

And with that, he raced forward again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet gulped as she put her ear to the wall.

"Here's a hollow point..."

Diamond gulped as Platinum and Pearl set up. Scarlet moved back as the duo made a crucial crack in the wall and Diamond was able to break through. A hiss followed as fresh air leaked inside, forcing the enemy to retreat. Scarlet paused before going over to the hole.

"Lapis?"

A soft noise emerged from the hole as he held out a hand. She grasped it and pulled him out. He leaned against her and they hugged. Ruby checked him as he huffed.

"Thank you..."

"Of course. You don't deserve to die." He huffed weakly with a smile before he sat down against a wall. "But you are taking a shower later."

"No..." His soft whines gained a giggle from the group. Sapphire picked him up as Ruby started wrapping up his wounds. "I don't need anything. Those are just wants. And wants are for selfish people..." Scarlet groaned.