I squint against the porch light, trying to make out her features better. I don't think I know her.

"Sorry, do we know each other?" I ask laughing awkwardly that I have to ask that.

She laughs, twisting her body to expertly slide across my lap, straddling me. I hold up my hands, "Woah! Uh, what're you—"

"I'm Whitley. I'm on the volleyball team. I thought we could get to know each other a little better," she smirks, rotating her hips to grind on me in a attempt to arouse me.

My eyebrows shoot up. I think back to a few minutes ago. Volleyball team....blow jobs. This girl is the one Lucas was talking about. Which means she was the one that went upstairs with him and she was the one that sucked him off not even thirty minutes before this.

I place my hands on her hips to still her movements, "Listen, Whitley? I don't think this is a good idea." She's gorgeous don't get me wrong. Dark hair, blue eyes, the poster girl for southern beauty. But she isn't her.

She smoothes her hands across my chest and over my shoulders with a smile, "Well I think this is a great idea. Your shoulders are so broad and thick, the perfect body of a football player and I want a taste." She licks her lips, leaning in with her eyes on my mouth.

I turn last second, her lips landing on my cheek. She whines and I sigh. I hate this type. It's such a turn off. I stand, lifting her by the waist as I rise. She shrieks and giggles, her legs moving to wrap around my waist. But I place her on the ground before she has the chance to.

I send her a tight smile, my mind racing with an excuse that won't give her any ideas that anything will ever happen between us.

"I'm not looking for starting anything right now. Be that a relationship or a quick lay. Just...focusing on school, y'know?" Wow Rowan. Good save.

Her lashes flutter as she blinks a few times. Her little head probably thinking about how shit that excuse was. She sucks her lip into her mouth, a blush creeping over her complexion. "Okay. I understand." Yet she steps up to me, drawing a circle around my nipple. Goosebumps break out across my arms. She giggles and steps away, "When you are looking for anything let me know." She winks and spins around, slipping back inside without another word.

I look down, pulling the band of my joggers to check and.....yup. Nothing. No reaction. I release it and it snaps shut. I sigh, this is getting ridiculous.

I'll just go back inside. Might tell Charlie I want to leave.

The music greets me again, vibrating my eardrums in an auditory assault. I pinpoint Charlie, shaking his shoulder when I get to him. "Gather the group, I'll be waiting in the car," I walk away before he responds, making my way through the gyrating hips of the intoxicated crowd.

Something latches onto my bicep, stopping me in my tracks. What is it now?

My head whips around, annoyance probably evident on my face.

Any and all traces of it vanish though, the moment I realize who was trying to get my attention.

"O-Olivia. What're you doing here?"

Her perfectly plump lips turn up in a shy smile and I'm mesmerized. She has the type of lips women ruin their faces for. I think I heard a rumor debating if hers were real. They are.

Those same lips part to speak, "Hey you're a friend of Lucas' right? I'm here to pick him up, have you seen him?"

And with that my night crashes and burns.

My smile falters slightly and I look up and over the heads of the crowd. I spot his sickeningly blonde head and point in his direction. "He's in the kitchen, just head in that direction."

I swallow the lump in my throat and look back down at her, the ice of her bright blue eyes stealing my breath away like always. Fuck.

A sweet, grateful smile envelopes her features and she squeezes my arm, "Thank you Rowan." She turns, her chestnut locks brushing over the expanse of my chest, setting my skin on fire. Her scent lingers even after she loses herself in the crowd and I shift on my feet.

I look down again for the second time tonight, reality squeezing my throat painfully. She barely even touched me and I'm rock hard. Embarrassingly so.

I shouldn't have came to this dumb ass party.

A/N: This book will be a bit more mature than Needing Adelaide....wanted to change up the vibe y'know?

P.S. The updates won't be as frequent because it's extremely new and Needing Adelaide already had 15+ chapters before I started publishing it

Thank you for reading the debut of Fated to Break!
+ Vote and Comment +
— Fallow for Updates —