girls day

time skip

it was the next morning and i got out of bed. i walked over to the crib and saw livana there sleeping .

yesterday the boys came back and they dropped off livana. she had balloons and the boys were carrying her toys, noya and tanaka had cat face paint on their faces.

tsukki had to leave after a while because of volleyball stuff.

i walked over to sunas room and he was still sleeping too so i decided to clean around the house.

i cleaned the kitchen , the tv area , the bathroom , and my room. there really wasn't much of a mess but at least it's all clean.

i got hungry so i decided to make breakfast. i was able to hear that suna was awake so i went over to his room.

"hey you want breakfast?" i asked.

"sure thanks" he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"kk i'll tell you when it's ready"

i walked back into the kitchen and continued the breakfast. i got a notification from my phone . i decided to go onto instagram and a saw that atsumu had posted . it was a picture of him and livana .

he was hugging her but she was crying. the caption was "aren't i the best uncle ?" . i checked the comments and all the comments were saying no.

i decided to comment as well. "first how are you her uncle ? and second she clearly doesn't like you"

after a couple minutes he replied to my comment. "you are like a sister to me so technically i'm her uncle . and she's just as mean as her mother" .

i replied . "aw that's the sweetest thing you've said to me, barry the bee ."

"a sister huh?" i repeated to myself.

now that i think about it , the volleyball team is like my family. we've gotten so much closer over the time i've been here.

"breakfast is ready." i shouted .

suna came out of his room and ate. when i went back to my room livana was awake so i fed her too . i sat down at the table where suna was eating and fed livana her baby food.

"do you guys have volleyball practice?" i asked from across the table.

"uh i think . i don't know i'll ask" he said as he yawned.

i just shook my head at his response. after we finished eating, suna cleaned up. i decided to get ready for the day.

i did my eyeliner and the rest of my makeup . the eyeliner was the hardest part to do but it was my favorite .

i let my hair down and brushed it .i changed clothes and put on a casual black dress. once i finished getting myself ready , i got livana ready.

i put her in a little cute pink outfit and i put on her little shoes. i fixed her hair up a little so it wouldn't look messy.

"look at your baby . you looks so cute" i said to her and planted kisses all over her cheek.

i decided that today me and livana will have a day to ourselves . we will go out and find anything fun to do. once we were both ready i grabbed my bag and took livana .

before i left i went to sunas room.

"hey i'm going out today ." i said to him .

"your taking her?" he asked as he looked over to livana.

"yea we are going to have a day to ourselves." i responded.

"you have your taser with you?" he asked.

"yea"

"k be careful." he said.

"byee" i said as i closed his door.

ever since that incident in the arcade he made me carry a taser with me wherever i went . especially if i was going to be with livana.

'he really cares about me and livana. wait . oh shit . what if he's mad that i'm with tsukki . omg how did i not realize what i did. maybe he's mad at me . me and him had a thing between us and that just stopped when tsukki came back.' these thoughts kept running in my mind.

"i'm such an idiot" i said to myself.

i'll just deal with it later. i looked at livana , this is just a day for us. i decided to walk today instead of driving. i found a cafe that sells various drinks so i decided to give it a try.

it was only a five minute walk but when i got there , i saw a crowd of girls looking inside the cafe through a window.

'is there a celebrity or something?' i asked myself .

whatever i'll just get my drink and leave. i went inside and stood in line to order. i saw a bunch of girl inside the cafe staring at the guy infront of me. they didn't look like a celebrity, i mean they're were wearing just a casual outfit.

as i was trying to figure out if i knew the person i realized that livana was pulling on the back of their shirt . the person was about to turn in my direction.

"omg i'm so sorry" i started to apologize.

"y/n?" the voice said .

i looked up and my eyes met with oikawas .