tsukki poo~

"tsukki-poo." a girl said running over to tsukishima and give him a big hug.

it was the girl from the pictures.

"what the hell are you doing here?" he asked her.

"well i know you said this was a school tripped but i just missed you babe. so i checked your locations and drove over here." she said clinging onto him.

"i'm not your babe. and leave." he told her .

"i know but still. anyways who's this?" she said trying to change the subject.

"an old friend." i said.

"oh that kid you have with you is really ugly. is it yours? it looks like you " she laughed.

'oh hell no' i said to myself.

i stood up and was about to get closer to her but that's when someone grabbed my hand. i turned over to see it was suna.

"don't." he said.

once i calmed down he let go of my hand.

"come on our teams are about to leave" he said.

i just nodded and was about to walk away but i stopped and turned to the girl.

"i guess i should've introduced myself better. i'm y/n. the mother of your 'tsukki-poos' baby." i said as i smiled.

i saw the shocked look on her face. she turned to tsukishima but he was angry at her. she started apologizing to him but he just ignored her and pretended like she wasn't there.

i turned back and i walked out of the little cafe with suna. when i went outside i saw both of the teams waiting for us . i was about to walk over to my team but that's when i heard someone walking behind me.

i turned to see tsukishima who had slammed the door opened.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N. I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL" he yelled.

everyone's faces were shocked. even his face was shocked. i could tell he actually meant it. no way he would embarrass himself to everyone if he didn't mean it.

i walked over to him. his eyes were watery. i've never seen him like this. he was actually hurt.

"idiot. why'd you embarrass yourself like this? we will talk about this later tsukki." i said to him.

i could tell he relaxed after he heard me calking him tsukki. i walked back over to my team .

"where are we going next?" i asked them.

"we are going to the school, we are going to play volleyball of course" aran said.

"okay"

both of the teams went on their bus. we both drove to the school. again our bus arrived first. we all went into the gym.

the guys changed into their practice clothes. my sister was going home because she had some stuff to do.

"hey can you take livana with you? she's tired so she'll sleep soon" i asked.

"oh sure" she agreed and took her.

i sat down on the bleachers with kiyoko and yachi . we talked for a while about what happened after i left . they didn't ask any questions .. i was glad they didn't.

the boys started stretching and getting ready for a practice match. i walked over to my teams bench.

"good luck guys" i smiled.

"y/n is being nice ??" atsumu asked pretending to be shocked.

"never mind i hope you guys lose" i teased.

"y/n!!" atsumu whined.

me and the team laughed at him. i walked back over to kiyoko and yachi. i asked if they needed help and they said they did.

i got some towels from our storage rooms and i started filling up the waters for both of the teams. i took all of the waters from my team. once i finished filling up the rest of the waters i took them to karasuno.

"here kageyama" i said passing him a water.

"oh thanks y/n" he said.

i passed everyone else their waters. but the last one . it was for tsukishima. i saw him standing outside of the court stretching. i walked over to him.

"here is your water" i said holding the water bottle in front of him.

"oh thank you" he said.

i don't know if i just noticed this but he's changed. his voice is more smooth than before. he isn't as tense as he used to be.

i stopped my train of thoughts once i realized that i was just standing there infront of him for a while.

"shit. uh" i just turned away and walked back over to the bleachers.

'seriously? i'm an idiot, that was so embarrassing' i thought to myself.