going home

at first i thought it was just a dream but when i tried to stand up i fell .

"fucking asshole" i said out loud .

today we are leaving and i need to pack everything. i was basically crawling all over the room collecting all my things . after i finished kiyoko woke up .

"why aren't you walking y/n?" she asked .

"oh uh i did some running and my legs are sore"

"oh, i should probably get to packing"

"yea i just finished"

i got on my phone and started texting tsukki.

"your an asshole tsukki" - y/n

"you were the one begging for it" - dino baby

"i was drunk.." - y/n

"so was i" - dino baby

"i cant even walk properly" - y/n

"meet me at the field" - dino baby

"babe i can't even walk without getting tired" - y/n

"not my fault . i'm waiting" - dino baby

"ugh fine ." - y/n

i changed into new clothes and was trying my best to walk . i finally made it to the field and laid down next to him.

"took you long enough idiot" tsukki said .

"whatever light post"

"that's not what you were saying last night" he teased .

i started blushing completely.

"i-idiot"

he pinned me on the floor and i was hiding my face from him.

"y/n in complete honesty, did i go too hard on you yesterday?" he asked .

"no you were good."

"then next time i'll be sure to go harder" he whispered in my ear.

i giggled and pull him in for a hug. after a couple of minutes of hugging he got up. he helped me get up as i stubbled . he laughed at me.

i finally got to my room and got my bag . it was now time for us to go . we cleaned up the room and started walking out . we said bye to everyone . nekoma walked us out of the camp .

"thanks for having us" daichi told kuroo as he shook his hand .

everyone got on the bus and i sat next to tsukki again. after a while of talking he took his earphones out of his bag and put one of them in my ear and one is his ear .

he started playing music. the song that was love taste . i leaned my head on his shoulder and he was holding my hand . i never thought he would be this affectionate.

i slowly started drifting to sleep. i felt him pet my head and then wrap his arm around me . i was finally able to reach him so i kissed cheek. i felt his face heat up .

"just go to sleep dummy" he said .

and so i did . i fell asleep in his arms . i would always have trouble sleeping, but now that i'm with him i feel safe.

*TIME SKIP*

tsukki woke me up and everyone had a talk . i wasn't really paying attention because i was just tried . tsukki walked me home and we kissed goodbye . i went inside and unpacked eveything . i got all my things and i went to shower.

i got ready for bed and texted tsukki .

"good nightt babe" - y/n

"good night pipsqueak" - dino baby.

Authors Note: sorry for the short chapter loves <3.