chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist

Start from the beginning

"God who the fuck is at the door" I groaned loudly, slamming down my plate. Didn't people understand not to bother us so early? "It's fucking 8 in the-oh Trevor hi!"

I showed him inside, yelling for my twin brother to wake his stupid ass up.

"He had a hard night at work so....go easy on him"

I know being an EMT was draining on him but the least he could do was talk to me about it. I mean I was his sister for fucks sake.

"That the lady dude?" Mickey muttered through a mouthful of bread.

"Don't call him that! And stop eating my food" I grabbed the plate from him, trying to drown out the yelling between my brother and his friend.

Guess thing's aren't going so well between them......

"Hey Ian....you doing okay?" I whispered, walking into my room. He was sprawled out on my bed, his music blasting through his head phones.

He continued to ignore me as I plucked the phone out of his hands. If he was going to use my A.C, he was going to have to talk to me.

"Trevor invited me to some party tonight but I don't know, things have been weird"

"Because of him being trans or is this about your commitment issues?"

"I don't have- forget it. I just don't know what i'm supposed to- his dicks are made from silicone!"

Yeah I wasn't really sure how to help him with that situation but I mean, at least he couldn't get an STD from his penis! Honestly I think he should just go for it, Trevor seems like a nice enough guy.

"He seems to really like you, I saw the way you guys were dancing at that party"

"I didn't think you could see anything with your tongue down your boyfriends throat"

"Focus!" He ducked the pillow I threw at him, a small smile forming on his face. "I'm just saying bud, you only live once....plus any guy is better than Kash"

Something glazed over his eyes and before I knew it I was hitting the ground with a loud bang. Okay I get it, don't bring up the pedophile.

Shit, what was with my brother and I being fucked over by older men?

Maybe it was the daddy issues....