Chapter 18: Summer Break!

-time skip to summer-

The school year had been great! Me and Tommy got to be really good friends or as Sarah and Emily would call it a relationship. It was finally summer break and school was over!! Well for a little bit and I had finally gotten my cast off and could walk.

"You ready" Tommy asked knocking on my door. I pulled on some leggings and a tee shirt.

"Yep" I pulled on my Vans and walked out of my room.

"Cmon" Tommy giggled grabbing my hand and leading me out the house. It was 4pm and he was taking me to a yearly festival in town. I was so excited.

We walked holding hands with our fingers intertwined. It was a 10 minute walk but it was worth it to get some cotton candy.

"Which ride should we do first" Tommy asked excited.

"Let's do~" I spun around in a circle closing my eyes and pointed "that one!"

I opened my eyes and I had picked The Zipper. We headed in line and I was terrified.

(That's what the ride looks like and it scares me lol)

We hopped in one of the carts and the employ pulled down the cage and locked us in "have funnn" the guy yelled before our cage lifted and other people started getting in the ones below us.

"This ones fun" Tommy giggled while grabbing my hand.

The ride started moving and we were going forward and the cage started dancing and doing flips.

"LORD IM SORRY PLEASE TAKE ME TO HEAVEN" I screamed gripping Tommy's hand with my left hand and the other was on the ceiling so I wouldn't go up.

I heard someone from the ground laughing at my prayers and Tommy started cry laughing.

"PLEASE LORDDDDD" I screamed as we did several flips. The employ made sure to let out cart out first.

He laughed as he lifted the latch to the cage "you alright" he laughed and pulled out rail on the inside letting us out.

"Having a blast" I laughed and fixed my hair. Everyone that had been watching started laughing or giggling when they saw me but I didn't mind.

Me and Tommy went ride to ride until it got dark and all the lights turned on, we had one final ride. The Ferris wheel!!

Me and Tommy hopped into a seat and the chair went around and around. On the third spin we stopped at the main top.

Tommy looked at me and we locked eyes. His blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight and stars.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Tommy"

We both leaned in and kissed. Everything was perfect!

"Hey Tommy" I asked still at the top with a serious tone

"Yea" he asked smiling turning towards me.

"Promise you'll never leave me"

"I promise!"

We both held out our pinky's and crossed them holding them in the air we kissed again.

A/n AHHH ITS OVER!! I hope y'all loved it as much as I loved writing it! This is my first and I hopefully have many good stories for the future (I do have a few good ideas!)

If you do have any ideas for me comment I'd love to see what you can think of!

Love y'all!

Word count: 534