Chapter 14: The kiss

I checked my phone and it was Twitter. I quickly got on Twitter and surely enough Andy had posted the video along with the caption of "third wheeling, feeling good lol"

"Andy" I looked up at her and all she did was laugh.

"What is it" Tommy asked putting his head on my shoulder since I was almost his height on the counter.

I leaned my phone towards him and he read it and looked back at Andy "wow" he said and burst into laughter.

@U/n replied to @Andygamezz
Really exposing us lol

I posted and turned back on my music. She looked down at her phone and started laughing.

I leaned over and grabbed a cookie now they had cooled down and ate one.

We listened to a few more songs jamming out and we decided to watch a movie.

Tommy laid down and I toppled down on top of him causing him to laugh. Andy put a cover over us and I laid there comfortably.

Tommy wrapped his arms around me and laid with his hands resting at my lower back.

Andy turned on a random movie and we all started watching. It was around 4pm and we were still just watching movies.

Tommy's phone started ringing about the 4th movie in.

"Ello" he answered. His mom was on the other side but I couldn't hear what she said.

"Okay" and he ended the call. I looked up at him.

"It's okay my mom was just telling me I'm not grounded" he whispered and kissed the top of my head again. My belly swarmed with butterflies and I moved my head back and watched the tv with a smile.

Andy must've saw it could she was eyeing us but trying to make it not noticeable. After all I would notice cause I was her sister.

I fell asleep on Tommy. I just felt so comfortable and warm and safe.

I felt him lightly pick me up and lay me back on the couch.

"Love you" he whispered and kissed my forehead and I heard him walk off. Tommy walked out the door and I waited a minute before popping up and screaming into the couch.

"What is it" Andy ran down the stairs.

"hahaha" I laughed historically not able to speak again.

"It's okay calm down" she sat beside me and held my shoulders. I checked my phone and it was 7pm.

I grabbed my crutches off the floor, I felt like I could run a marathon with my broken ankle. I did laps around the couch getting my energy out.

"What is it" Andy asked more impatient this time.

"He said it" I squealed with excitement. Did he actually say that it was I just hallucinating?

"He said what" she asked getting up and running behind the couch to me.

"The L word" I tossed myself over the couch turning in a ball hugging my shins. We had a secret code when we were little and the L word meant love.

"OH MY GOD" Andy ran around the house squealing like there were spiders crawling on her. I laughed and she ran more.

Mom walked in the door looking exhausted and Andy ran up to her almost knocking her down. We had told our mom our code when we got older I knew Andy couldn't keep her mouth shut. "L WORD HE SAID THE L WORD" she yelled into moms jacket.

Her eyes lit up and looked at me "L word" she exclaimed.

"L WORD" I rolled over and fell off the couch creating a bang noise.