Chapter 5: the tour

"Hey wake up" my mom slightly shook me. I didn't want to get up so I just groaned. "Cmon" she continued to shake me so I sat up.

"What" I questioned squinting my eye because of the sunlight.

"Breakfast is ready" she informed me with a smile. She sat on the middle of my bed and just looked at me.

"Ok" I pulled the covers off me to expose my pajamas and she got up and left.

I went to the bathroom outside my room and brushed my hair which was a mess at the time.

Once I was ready I walked downstairs with a smile.

"Mornin" Andy waved spitting out bacon. Ew I thought to myself. She had always had a bad habit of spitting food while she was talking and no one could convince her to stop.

"Morning" I waved back and grabbed a plate loading it with eggs, biscuits, gravy, bacon and sausage.

"So what's the plan for today" my dad had asked mostly to my mom.

"Well I have a tour around town today" I bragged as if it was the best thing in the world. Which don't get me wrong I could spent more time with Tommy so I didn't care.

"With who" Andy banged her elbow into my side.

"Tommy" I mumbled slightly embarrassed.

"Who I couldn't hear you" she budged me again.

"TOMMY" I yelled "your must be deaf" I added.

"Ooo" my mom clapped and my dad joined in.

"And get this" Andy giggled putting her bacon down "she even has his number"

"Well he asked for it" I tried helping my case. "He's just a friend"

"For now" my mom joined in and my mouth dropped to the floor.

"Oh my Lord" I added a little laugh "I'm done here" and with that I put my plate up and headed up the stairs to my room. I heard them all snicker when I closed my door.

I grabbed my phone of my vanity and headed to the bathroom to shower. The warm water felt good on my skin but I wanted it to be fast so I hopped out once I washed and rinsed my hair.

I slipped back into my room and changed into a pair of ripped jeans and an American flag with an eagle on it shirt that I found in my bag.

"Uhg 10:43" I sighed I just wished it was 11:43 or maybe even noon already.

I opened my curtain to see Tommy opening his window. We both started laughing even though we couldn't hear each other yet. I opened my window and waved while still laughing.

"Talk about perfect timing" he continued to laugh.

"I know right I've never done that" I giggled pushing some of my hair behind my ear. We locked eyes.

"Hey Y/n- oh hey Tommy" Andy bursted it. Uhg why did she have to walk in couldn't she have knocked one voice screamed annoyed.

"Ever heard of knocking" I laughed looking at her.

"Nope whats that" she giggled sarcastically "I was just wanting to tell ya that I'm moving in so I'm going to my dorm" she smiled.

"Okay" I got off my vanity chair and hugged her softly and she left. I closed my door and turned back to Tommy.

"Your sister looks familiar" Tommy stopped thinking for a moment.

"Oh she streams like Minecraft and other games too" I smiled proud.