Chapter 10: A Date?

"Wow you guys really left the stream on" Andy laughed.

I continued walking on my crutches til I got to the stairs. I made sure my backpack was tight around my back and I lifted myself up the steps one by one.

"Let me help you" Andy giggled and helped me up.

"Thanks" I did a fake smile and tried to go to room fast.

"Wait please" Andy gripped my crutch making me trip up a bit but I caught my balance and looked at her. "It isn't as bad as you think" she tried to comfort me.

"How not 300k people watching that and you didn't actually no one even tried to tell us" I paused "what if I said our last name or address" I turned around and went through my door.

I changed slowly and laid in my bed. I was scared of someone saying something. Me and Tommy weren't dating but it sure must've seemed like it from the streams point of view.

I set my alarm on my phone and fell asleep after tossing and turning for a long minute.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I slammed my hand against my phone and made the alarm go off.

I dangled my feet over my bed and grabbed my crutches. I did my entire morning routine but much slower.

I had finally gotten down the stairs and went outside.

"Hey Tommy" I smiled while closing the door behind me.

"Hey" he ran up to me and grabbed my backpack I had gripped with my left hand.

"Thank you" I gave him what was supposed to be a hug and we went to the bench for the bus stop.

"How did you sleep" he asked in a worried tone.

"Eh alright" I did sleep okay I was just a little terrified of the people watching that stream but I didn't say that mostly because he already deleted the stream.

"Okay oh bus" he smiled and helped me up. "Oh I forgot" he started laughing hard and so did I.

We waved for the bus driver to go on and we hopped in his moms car.

"Thank you for the ride again Mrs. Simon" I smiled in the backseat.

"Oh anytime I'll pick you two up from school" she drove to the school and we were early.

We walked in and went to our lockers getting out stuff.

"Here let me take this" Luke came from behind me reaching his arms over my shoulder and grabbing my binder.

"Uh thanks" I tried to smile but I was too uncomfortable.

He grabbed the things I needed and I went to class waving to Tommy.

I sat down and Luke took my crutches and placed them about 5feet away at the door.

"That's sad your treated the way you are" Luke began and I gave a confused face. "Yea Tommy kept the stream going for clout" he went on.

"No he would never" I smiled and opened my binder.

"But that's the thing I've known him much longer and your sister is popular see clout" he popped the T.

"Tommy is much more popular than my sister" I laughed, Luke was getting on my nerves.

"Okay whatever" he opened his binder and we both started working.

"Ding dong" the bell had screamed.

Luke rushed to grab my crutches. "Thanks" I grabbed the crutches and lifted myself onto them.