Chapter 17: Luke!?

"It's Luke" my mom told me.

"Luke!?" I asked I knew he liked me but to stalk me and post it on social media. I couldn't believe it.

I hopped out of my bed and walked downstairs with my crutches. Several police officers all looked at me. My hair didn't look that bad j/

I stood still not sure what to do and I felt someone hug me from behind me. I turned around to see Tommy.

"Tommy" I smiled. My arms wrapped around him making my crutches fall to the floor but I didn't care.

I grabbed my crutches from the floor and walked over to the couch. Tommy sat beside me and put his arm around me.

"So their filing a straining reorder" he smiled then stopped and thought about what he said. I burst into laughter.

"Do you mean restraining order" I giggled leaning closer to him.

"Yes" he giggled and fixing his hair. I looked at him and messed his hair up real fast. He giggled.

The day was long and before I knew it it was nighttime and the Simons had invited us to dinner again.

I got dressed and me Andy mom and dad all headed to their house. We went in and went to their dining room.

Tommy sat beside me taking my crutches and leaning them on a wall. I leaned my head on his shoulder and stayed still for a second.

"Do you think Luke is in big trouble" I asked whispering into Tommy's ear still feeling sympathy for him.

"Yea he has to move schools" he whispered back. I kind of felt bad but at the same time he did almost leak mine and Tommy's address. "Don't stress over it" he smiled.

"Wanna stream tonight" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Yes but if we do we have school tomorrow do you might have to climb through the window" he giggled thinking I wouldn't do it.

"Bet" I smiled and started grabbing food onto my plate.

We ate fast and my family left while me and Tommy went up to stream.

"ELLO CHAT" Tommy screamed.

"ELLO" I yelled trying to do his accent while laughing.

"Oh I'm sorry y'all" he did my accent which made both of us and chat laugh.

Before we could get into any game I pointed to a dono "are you two dating?" It asked. I was hoping Tommy would answer that.

"Are we dating" he read it out. "Yea we are" he smiled and I leaned my head on his shoulder relieved.

Chat spammed aww. "We farming awws tonight" I laughed and we hopped into Minecraft.

"Wait what of you build your old house from America" he made a server in creative.

"Okay but I wanna sit in the chair" I giggled and he got up giving it to me. We changed positions and started building while he read out donations that were mostly questions.

"Done" I smiled flying backwards looking at my masterpiece.

"Oh wow that was a pretty house" he took control and gave chat a tour.

I yawned not meaning to and Tommy checked his phone. "Oh" he started laughing.

"What" I leaned over looking at his phone to see it was 2:05am. "We have school tomorrow" I looked at him and giggled.

"Alright chat we have to go to bed" he laughed "night chat!"

"Okay we need to get you to bed" he laughed and I got up with my crutches. "Are you sure you want to go through the window with your foot and everything" he asked.