''I said thanks, now get lost'' I shut the boot.

''Alright, I'll give you a head start'' He motioned to our cars, a cheeky smirk on his face.

''I prefer the term 'I'm giving you head', but okay'' I sighed dramatically as I headed to the driver's seat of my brother's car.

''Jesus...'' He shook his head, watching me.

I winked at him and sped out of the parking lot.

***

I plopped down onto my bed, groaning loudly. The sound of Benjamin's demon-like crying was driving me insane. To make matters way worse, Bethany was gone to an appointment at a salon. Which meant that my idiot brother was left all alone to deal with their child.

As you can imagine, he isn't exactly the best at babysitting.

''Grayson, please, shut him up!'' I shouted at the top of my lungs.

''He's teething!'' He shouted right back at me, from the other room.

''I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!''

''THEN LEAVE!''

Great.

''Fine!'' I muttered to myself, grabbing my phone from my nightstand.

I skipped down the stairs, blocking out the demonic cries. The front door was calling my name and I almost started crying with joy as soon as I stepped foot outside.

Silence.

Sweet, sweet...silence.

Grabbing my earphones and turning on some music, I made my way down the street. Suddenly, ruining my perfect stroll to the sound of Nicki's rapping, my phone started ringing.

''Yellow!'' I answered.

''Guuuurl! Your boss is so hot! Did you see his new post?'' Felicity moaned into the phone, making me gag. I could hear Nina giggling in the background.

''I doubt it. And no, I haven't seen it'' I rolled my eyes. ''Wait...how did you see his post?!''

''We kind of...followed him!''

''What?!'' I shrieked, stopping in my tracks. ''All of you?!''

''No! No, not all of us. Just me...and Vincent'' She giggled.

''I will literally burn you two alive! What the hell?!'' I groaned.

''Hey, he's hot! It's not our fault you're wasting a perfect fuck!'' She defended herself.

''Ew, gross. No thanks!'' I gagged.

''Whatever! Just check out the post'' She snickered and hung up on me.

I opened the Instagram app, rolling my eyes. It was probably some generic post, as always. The man couldn't be interesting to save his life...

There, on his profile, I came across a photo of a very serious Hunter in....a t-shirt?! What the hell is this? I had never seen Hunter fucking Hawthorne in a frickin' t-shirt before. My eyes shifted to the caption, making me choke on air.

 My eyes shifted to the caption, making me choke on air

That motherfucker...just compared me to his dogs.

''Oh, hell nawh...'' I muttered to myself, before sliding right into his dm's.

Me: I highly doubt that, Hunty

Smiling down at my reply, I stuffed my phone into my pocket and continued on my merry way down the street.

That was until my phone buzzed.

I contemplated my life for a second, desperately wanting to see what he replied, but also wanting to ignore him for at least a few minutes.

Eventually, I gave in.

Hunter: Whatever helps you sleep at night, Scary

I rolled my eyes, hating his obvious denial.

Me: Oh, please! Everyone thinks I'm hot.

Hunter: I guess I'm not everyone then.

That fucking...

Me: You're just mad you're too ugly for me.

Take that, asshole.

Hunter: That sounds like a lie and you know it

Me: You're ugly. Period.

Hunter: Is that why your friends followed me? Yeah, I bet all you do is talk about my ugliness

I am going to end Felicity's life.

Me: That's exactly what we do, jokes on you!

Hunter: I'm sure the conversations have nothing to do with angry sex

I choked again, a blush rushing to my cheeks. What am I supposed to answer to that?!

Me: Please, don't flatter yourself. My tampons go deeper than your dick could ever!

Oh, fuck my life...

Hunter: Hm, you sure about that?

Me: Positive!

Hunter: You'll regret that

Me: I'm pretty sure I won't, but okay

Hunter: We'll see

Gross.