Chapter sixteen- do it tonight

Sorry if this seems rushed

"What do you mean that's him?" Brandon looked at over George's shoulders. "That'll be 12.98$ sir." The girl yawned. Dream waited for George to say something while George waited for Dream to say something.

The brunette had a long baggy hoodie and jeans on, also slightly wet. "Dream? The guy who kidnapped you?" Brandon spoke. "Hi.. Dream." George finally got out.
___
"Why are you even here? It's like 4 am.." Dream asked. The two sat in his cold car in front of the gas station. The blond looked forward seeing George's friend giving him a harsh death stare. He didn't even shiver, just stood in the rain with a thin hoodie making sure George was safe.

"I wanted to see Brandon. We hung out everyday but I haven't seen him in a while." Dreams stomach growled. "Your hungry?" George questioned. "Why are you out here? It's late for you too."

"No where to go.." Dream broke the eye contact with the boy in front of the car. "Oh.."

"I just don't want us to end. I know you didn't like what happened, and I didn't either but... I don't know. There's no going back, huh?" Dream leaned his head on the seat. "Brandon said I'm obsessed with you because I wouldn't stop talking about you in a "good way". I didn't really have anything bad to say about you."

"I broke your phone"

"Right"

"George, what's gonna happen from now on?" Dream turned to him. His eyes were glossy and tired. The car was dark but the rain calmed down a bit. "Uh.. well Brandon is buying me a new phone tomorrow so maybe if you tell me your number I'll add it and call you and we can continue being friends."

Dream only stared, the car went silent while George waited for a reply. "I don't wanna be your friend" Dream said hopelessly. A voice crack in his sad tone. "I wanna be more" he continued.

"Dream.. I was gonna tell you that-"

"George, let's go. It's cold." The boy knocked on the window. "please?" He basically begged. Shivering as the coldness finally got to him. George rolled the window down. "Can we give him gas money? He can't go anywhere." George asked. Brandon glanced at the bar seeing how low Dream was on gas. "Fine. But let's go."

Dream smiled a little. He was gonna tell them it's fine but he knew it wasn't. He needed this. George opened the door and got out, following Brandon to his car. The boy opened his door and grabbed his wallet, digging through for some cash. He pulled out a 20, handing it to George. "Where is he gonna sleep tonight?" George asked, grabbing the money.

"I don't know" Brandon shrugged. "Or food? What will he eat?"

"I don't really care, he could either freeze to death or starve. I couldn't possibly care less. Let's give him the money and go." Brandon stepped out of the car. "Can you give him a little more than 20?" George quickly asked. "Dude gas is only 10 dollars, go in the car, I'll give him the money"

"But what's he gonna eat? where will he sleep?" George started to beg his friend. Brandon stopped to look back at him. "Are you ok? This guy ruined your life, you know that? He took you from your family and your school. He doesn't deserve to eat or to sleep in a good place." Brandon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just 100$, I'll pay you back"

Before Brandon could snap he obeyed. He grabbed the wallet again and pulled out 100$. He handed George the 100 with the 20. "is that enough?" George nodded. They got out and made their way to dreams beat down car. The wind began to blow harder.

"Here Dream," George passed the money to the blond through the window. "Woah, this is a lot?" Dream stared down at it. "It's fine. Let's go George," the other boy said, now annoyed. "What if I go with him?" The smaller blurted out. "Ha, your cute. I wanna go now. Come on."