Chapter three- kisses

I woke up feeling soar from the hard ground. The room felt colder than it did last night. I felt my arms and legs were covered in goosebumps. I opened my eyes and sat up. The room was still dark but I knew it was daytime. The door swung open. "Hey!" It was Dream. Shouldn't he be at school? "Dream?" I tilted my head. "I missed school for you~" he turned the lights on and closed the door behind him.

My eyes were adjusting to the light as Dream came and sat in front of me. "You look so pretty" he smiled. My face went hot and I felt my stomach tingle. He seemed in a good mood.  "Your blushing" he giggled. "No I'm not" I smiled. He softly grabbed my face and locked eyes. "Want to shower?" He asked. "Yeah" He just nodded and kept the eye contact.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, so sudden. "What?" I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. He just giggled and asked again, "can I kiss you?" I stayed silent, processing the question. I slowly nodded. He smiled and leaned it, connecting our lips. I instantly kissed back. He put a hand on the shoulder and went deeper to the point where I actually enjoyed this.

He let go before I could hold onto him. "I just wanted to see if you'd kiss back." He laughed. I felt my stomach tingle again. "George... your- your not going home." He said, already having a look of sympathy. The good vibes he came in here with suddenly left.

"What? What do you mean?" I felt my heart starting to beat faster. "Your gonna stay here. For a while, I don't know how long exactly though." He stared at the floor. I just stared at him feeling my body grow with anger. I furrowed my eyebrows. I'm not going home. I pulled his shoulders in and reconnected our lips. My thought process was to satisfy him. And myself, I guess.

I could tell he was shocked by my actions but so was I. His hand went to my hair and held me in place. I reached my arms around his neck and tilted my head In the kiss. It was passionate. He pushed me off of him and stared into my eyes, "George" he panted. "Come on, get up" he slowly stood up and reached a hand out. I grabbed onto it, standing up and letting the blanket that was on me fall. I was going to leave the room.

The door opened as he held my hand tight. The warmth of the hallway hit me. It felt so nice. The walls were white and clean and there was carpet on the ground. It was like a home compared to inside the room. I walked beside Dream as the hallway continued a little longer, it was actually a small hall. It turned to a huge living room but we didn't go in there.

Instead Dream opened a door and softly pushed me inside the small room. It was a bathroom that looked really fancy. He closed the door behind us. He walked past me and opened the shower curtain. "You can take off your clothes." He said as he turned the water on.

"W-What?" I asked, feeling my body tense up. "Oh, I'll lock the door" he reached over and locked it. "In front of you?" I asked. "Oh... right, I don't care. You don't have to be shy, I'm sure your beautiful." He smiled. I hesitatingly pulled my pants down. Dream sat on the closed toilet seat, he pulled his phone out and waited.

I pulled my shirt and socks off. "A-are you sure?" I held the rim of my underwear. He looked up and giggled. "Take them off already" he looked back to his phone. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I slowly pulled my underwear down and walked to the shower.

The water felt nice so I stepped in. "Do you need help?" Dream looked up to me. "N-no.." I stuttered. "You look amazing, George." Dream looked down at my body. I looked to the floor, wanting to cover myself but didn't know how. He stood up and went to the sink. "I'll leave you alone for now. There's a towel right here and clothes" he pointed to the folded clothes and towel. "And toothpaste, and this tooth brush is new." He looked back to me.

I nodded. "Everything I'm the shower is new to, so you can wash your body." He pointed to the wash cloth and body soap. He eventually opened the door and walked out, closing it again. I washed myself for a little bit, enjoying the water hitting my body.