Chapter four- the beach at night?

Ima stop putting pics for chapters I rlly don't know what to put lol

Dream decided not to leave me and fell asleep next to me on the bed. He held me tight. I stared at the walls, paranoid that Sapnap would enter the room any second. The food remained untouched while my stomach growled continuously at me. Dream started to move and then yawned. "Are you awake George?" Dream asked. "Yeah , I couldn't sleep." I sat up and looked down at him.

"Oh, that's ok." He pulled his phone out. " it's 3 pm."

"Why are you tired?" I giggled. "I stayed up pretty late last night and this morning I got in a fight with my dad." He explained. "Oh." I felt bad for laughing. "Yeah. He's an asshole. Has Sapnap come in here?" Dream asked. "Dream, Im scared of him" I turned over to face him.

"I know. He's kind of mean. He set your bed up for you though." He smiled. "He said he's going to hurt me every day"

"How bad?" Dream asked. " he- he uses a belt. It really hurts," I frowned, hoping there was something he could do . "He's done worst, it'll be ok." Dream looked back at his phone.

He's done worst. What has Dream done? He kills people to, right? "Have you ever killed anyone?" I thought out loud. "I have" he said, so casual sounding. "You won't do that to me?"

"Never, George. Your special."

"Dream, if I go to your house I won't leave you or call the cops. Don't leave me here." I tried begging again. "George, you don't understand. You know to much, I literally just admitted to killing someone. If you were to tell anyone I'm fucked. You won't be here for to long." He explained for the millionth time. "What can I do to prove to you I won't tell anyone?" I asked. "Nothing."

I face palmed. "You'll be fine" he giggled. The door shot open. "Dream, I'm gonna take you somewhere. Let's go" Sapnap said. "Where?" Dream sat up. "I wanna go to the store then out to eat" Sapnap smiled. "Can I go? I'll stay with you guys" I asked. "No, dumb fuck. Dream, let's go." Sapnap hissed. Dream stood up. "I'm sorry" he looked down at me. I don't want him to leave.

He walked to the door and closed it after walking out. I looked over to my salad and finally decided that I should eat. It was good but soggy. I wish I could go with Dream. Something in me just wanted to stay with him and sit beside him in the car. He thinks I hate him but I couldn't.

"Dream, I don't hate you, I love you," I snapped. "Don't use that word" he sighed. "But I do, it was hard to admit it in my head but I really do. I love you." I confessed. He stared at me in disbelief. "I love you too."

I finished the salad and laid down. I laid comfortably in the bed as I felt myself getting used to the frozen temperature. Hours have passed of me just staring at the walls. Thinking. Checking the time on the watch Dream gave me every 5 minutes. It was 10:12 pm now. Unexpectedly, the door swung open. It was Dream, I sat up quickly smiling. "Hey, don't say anything just come, hurry" he motioned for me to follow him.

I stood up and walked over to the door, being hit with the warm air in the hall. Dream grabbed me by my wrist and led me into the living room. It smelled like vanilla and cinnamon. It looked like a nice living room. I saw the kitchen across from it. Dream led me to the front door and pulled me out. It felt cool outside. I looked up at the stars. Dream unlocked his car and opened the door for me.

I jumped in and he waddled to his door and jumped in. "When we got home Sapnap was drunk so he knocked out. I'm gonna drive you somewhere " he smiled before pulling out of the driveway. "Wow" I said under my breath as I admired the sky above. We drove through the neighborhood and past all the houses.

"There's this spot I really like. It has a perfect view of the stars." Dream said. I never thought I'd be in the car with him when I met him. "Wanna go to McDonald's?" He asked. "Yes please" we pulled into the drive through. I ordered a smoothie and fries and he got the same thing, I'm guessing not be disrespectful and eat meat which I really didn't care.