Chapter fifteen- 7/11

Dream parked the car in front of the house. It was dark and pouring rain outside so he put his hood over his head. The blond opened the car door and quickly closed it, rushing to the front door of the house. He stuck his hands in his pocket why the other helplessly knocked on the door hard.

He shivered so much. The cold wind attacked him roughly. He slightly jumped at the thunder that hit loudly somewhere behind him. "Ok ok, hold the fuck on." The man inside the house grumbled. Dream shifted his feet in the puddle of water. The porch light flicked on seconds before the door opened.

"Dream?" Sapnap thought he was hallucinating for a second. "It's cold can I come inside?" Dream quietly begged. "What are you doing? What time is it?" Sapnap asked.

"I- I know, please" Dream looked up with soft eyes. "Are you crying? Here, come in" Sapnap moved aside and Dream stumbled in. He wiped his shoes on the mat under him while the other locked the door. Dream stepped over to the living room and plopped down on the couch. The water soaked from his clothes into the cushions. It was really uncomfortable.

"Why do you look so... shitty" Sapnap asked. Dream looked over to him with a harsh glare. His eyes and nose were red. His face and hair was wet. He had a soaked black zipped up jacket and jeans. The ravenette stepped to the kitchen for water. "Ok. Tell me what's up." He let the fridge fill his cup.

"Hes.. fuck." Dream couldn't continue without crying. He clenched his teeth. He covered his face completely as he sobbed a little, Sapnap casually sat down beside him. He allowed him to cry for a minute.

The ravenette reached for the remote and switched the tv on, lowering it to a quieter volume. "I feel like shit, hes home now with his f-family and we aren't gonna see each other" Dream stuttered. "We could have avoided all of this by just killing him from the start" Sapnap huffed. It went silent for a good five seconds as Sapnap got distracted by the show. He turned to the blond who was staring at him, handing over the cup water.

Dream grabbed the cup and tossed it to the ground making water pile up on the ground in a puddle. "Your such a child" Sapnap turned back to the tv. "Your cleaning that up"

"Fuck you." The other turned at the sudden words. "You know how much George means to me and you keep telling me to kill him and that we should have and-"

"Yeah! And I don't take it back! I was right about it! You could have gotten what you wanted from him and killed him on the first day but you kept him here for a month and probably more! We don't keep hostages."

"I didn't want to get anything from him! I wanted to be with him but you fucked it up"

"Ok Dream. I fucked it up. I fucked it up by letting him stay here, not killing him, feeding him, letting him live it up in my house. I'm such a horrible friend." Dream didn't say anything, only leaning his head on his hand.

"Why are you even here? Your mom kicked you out?"

"What did you expect from telling the police. Did you want me to be homeless? If my mom knew what I did- if anyone knew what I did... you knew I'd end up on the streets. Unless you wanted me to be stuck here. You wanted me to be homeless."

"No I didn't." Sapnap scoffed. "I left my grandmas house because she was crying. I went to a hotel before my mom could get there, then it started raining so I got a hotel and I slept until I got kicked out."

"Kicked out for what?"

"Being to loud"

"I thought you only slept?" Sapnap asked. "I had music on my speaker."

"What speaker?"

"I stole one from the store. When I left my grandmas, I went to target and I got a speaker and left. I went to a cheap hotel and got kicked out for hotboxing the room and vents and playing music to loud so I slept in my car but I was hungry so I got food and drove to your house cause my car was to cold." Dream spoke quickly. He sounded disappointed in himself, you could tell he was avoiding the truth.

"You didn't get me food?"

"I don't have money, Sapnap." He shifted in the seat. "Ok. You can't stay here so-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dream snapped his head to his friend. "It's pouring rain, the cops aren't looking for me and my family fucking hates me. Where do you want me to go?!" It was a voice sapnaps never heard from Dream.

"I'm gonna get killed out there by myself. Do you not give a shit?" He had a mad face but tears formed in his eyes. "Calm down."

"No! Stop telling me I'm not allowed here, it's bullshit. You got me into this mess."

"Can you stop blaming me for this? It's no ones fault, you don't know how to express emotions and all you knew was to do dumb shit so you brought the idiot here. I admit I'm a shitty influence on you but It's not your fault and it's not mine." Sapnap snapped back.

Dream glared at him for a few seconds before turning for the door. "Dude" Sapnap called. "Your a shit friend." Dream mumbled. He left and slammed the door behind him, walking back into the harsh rain.

He knew his car was about to run out of gas, it had enough to go to the gas station but he couldn't afford it. As he sat in his seat, Sapnap came outside yelling but it wasn't clear enough.

The rain hitting the car, mixed with the engine rumbling was to loud to hear the mans words. Dream glanced at him before pulling out of the driveway. It was clear Sapnap was waving money in the air but the blond was way to stubborn to accept it. So he drove off.

It seemed impossible for the rain to come down any harder but it did. It sounded like it was leaving dents on the front of the car. The gas was going down slowly and his stomach began growling more and more by the second. He had no where to go and he knew it was dumb to drive and drive until his gas run out.

He was about to pass a 7/11, the lights and cars pulled over grabbed his attention. He made a risky turn into the parking lot but he didn't care to park nicely. He stopped, staring up at the small store.

Opening his glove compartment, he dig around for a few quarters. A hand full of nickels and dimes were all he could find though. He counted the small amount of change in his hand seeing he had enough for chips and a water at least.

He turned the car off and made his way into the store. The bells rang, and a tired girl was at the register. She was short and had a hat on that covered her eyes as she stared at the floor, forcing her self not to fall asleep. Dream looked away, now walking through a small isle. "I'm glad your ok. You could have died." A boy spoke. Dream stopped, glazing his eyes over the variety of chips. "You are ok, right?" The boy asked. He was about two isles away. The slushy area.

"Yeah. I wouldn't have died though, he wouldn't have done that" Dream stopped completely. His eyes widened. The familiar soft British accent. "Heh, ok dude. I'm just glad we were able to meet up. But your mom would kill both of us if she knew we snuck out so we should go now, you got everything you want?" The boy asked.

"I thought you wanted chips? The lemon ones?" The familiar voice said. Dream was having a small panic. He quickly grabbed a random bag of chips and rushed to the water, out of the isle.

George turned into the area Dream was just in, that has all the chips displayed. He could hear hard breathing on the next isle, someone that rushed from this one. As curiosity took over, he slowly stepped down to peek. His eyes widened. The blond was opening the glass doors and took a water out. He hurried to the front of the store not seeing the brunette.

"Hey George, you ready?"

"No hold on. That's him," George pushed pass his friend Brandon. "Dream?" He called.

Dream turned back to the voice. Making eye contact between the two. The cashier tiredly scanned the two items. They didn't say a word. Only stared silently.