Chapter five- yours

Gogy isn't colorblind in this book;) smut smut smut smut smut

I recommend listening to the song streets, slowed and replayed for an hour or something:) anyways enjoy

We laid on his bed watching a movie on his lap top. His room was really dark, he had black out curtains and red led lights. He made me change into basketball shorts because he thought I looked uncomfortable. It felt like I was forced to hang out with him. I was so excited to be here but now I just want to leave and go home.

I feel like I should do something to gain his trust or make him like me more but I think he likes me a little to much, I mean like.. he kidnapped me. I looked up at him and held the stare until we made eye contact. "Yes?" He said with a smile. I looked at his lips and then his eyes. "I don't want to kiss you" he looked back to the movie.

I felt so rejected. "What?" I giggled. "George, we're in a bed." I lifted an eyebrow. "So?" "It's gonna be weird" his face turned a flushed pink. "How so?" I teased. I crawled a hand to his chest, still staring at his lips. "Shut up" he laughed.

"Ok then. Don't kiss me, I didn't want to anyway." I rolled my eyes, taking my hand off of him. He quickly grabbed my chin and turned it to him, kissing me passionately. I quietly moaned into it and put my hand back onto his chest to balance myself.

I don't know why I even tried to go far. I know nothing about gay sex. In a swift moment I got on top of him, moving the laptop. His hands were holding me around my waist tightly. We stared at each other, it felt like he was reading me like a book.

"I told you we shouldn't kiss" he giggled. I mean... if he got actually horny all I would have to do is jerk him off like I do to myself, right? The same way? How do you even jerk some one off? How do you do it to the person who locks you in a cold room and barely gives you food?

"You look so nervous" he rubbed his hands on my thighs. "I just- um-" his phone buzzed. He picked it up and read what it said with his eyes widening. "Fuck" he said under his breath. "What?"

"The tracker is off, I didn't turn it on because I didn't put it on you" he explained and showed me his phone. It was a text from Sapnap that said why isn't the tracker on? Did you even put it on him dude?

"You idiot" I laughed. "Stop laughing, it's not funny, he said if I don't put it on you I can't see you anymore" I could tell he was freaking out a little. "Why do you like me anyways..." I mumbled.

His eyes shot to mine. He sat up making me sit facing him in his lap. My legs on both sides. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked. "I- I don't know... I'm me" I didn't know where to put my hands so I decided to just play with the bottom of his shirt.

"There's so much to like about you, George. For starters your attractive as fuck. And your personality is even hotter. And when you though it couldn't get better, your voice is sexier than anything. Your smart and everyone just sees you as an answer outlet but I see you as an obsession. So perfect and kind" he rambled.

I leaned forward putting my head on his chest to hide my harsh red cheeks. "I could go on forever about why I like you to be honest. I wanted to stay with you at the beach forever yesterday but I knew I couldn't." His arms wrapped around my back very softly.

"Just like now, I wanna stay like this forever" he said. I wrapped my arms around him to. "Then let's do that." Its moments like these that I tell myself I do like him. That I don't want to leave and go to my family because he's special but he's really not.

"We'll do what you want to do tomorrow, ok? If you want to go to the store or a restaurant we'll go. I might regret it but I want to do what you want to do." "You won't regret it" fuck. I don't want to go home yet. I think I want to stay with this blond idiot for a bit.