Chapter eight- 1738

Wow another update

"Do you understand?" The girl asked in a hurry. Sapnap was taken out of thought. "Umm.. no? Can you re-explain?" Sapnap tilted his head in fake confusion. "The man that took my fucking brother is here!" She yelled.

Sapnap glanced behind her where a man stood against her car. He looked to her again. "No idea what your talking about."

"I followed the car dipshit! He's here!" She started getting genuinely angry. She knew she wasn't crazy. "He's really not, I live alone." Sapnap shrugged. The girl just stared. "Well I actually have a cat but she's always asleep so I don't think that counts." Sapnap looked behind him.

"Can you shut up and stop being distracted?" She growled. "Babe" the boy behind her called. "Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"Can I look inside?" She asked calmly. "No?" Sapnap huffed a small laugh. "I don't even know you, your not a cop." Sapnap looked her up and down. "Should I call them?" She glared hard. Her face went more red out of anger. She obviously had been looking for George.

"No. Hold on, I'll be right back" Sapnap closed the door and made his way to the back room. Opening it. "Dream, wake up." Sapnap called from the door but the blond was a heavy sleeper. George woke up instead, "hm?" He hummed.

"Wake up Dream" Sapnap ordered. George quickly sat up and shook Dreams arm that was wrapped around him. Dream opened his eyes and shot to the light from the door. "Someone's here for you." Sapnap didn't want to say that but he had no other choice.

Dream pulled his phone out to check the time. It was 2:36 am. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Who? What?" His voice was raspy and deep, George stared at Dream in amusement.

"Dude, you fucked up. Some lady- I think George's sister? She's looking for George and is pretty pissed. I told you what to do but you didn't listen."

Dream was wide awake now. "What?! Are you serious?" Dream threw the blankets off of him and stood up. George was panicking to. "I don't know... this ones on you, just don't involve me." Sapnaps unamused expression worried Dream.

"Really? Stop, you have to help me, I don't know what to do," Dream begged so helplessly. "I told you what to do"

"Tell me now! Do it now! Please!" Dream spoke over the banging on the door. "I'll see what I can do. Relax." Sapnap rolled his eyes and made his way back down the hall to assist the girl.

Dream had his head in his hands. He sat on the bed while George watched. He felt small arms wrap around his torso tightly. No matter how guilty he felt, George reassured him a lot. "It'll be ok. I'll say I ran away from home or something. You won't get in trouble." George said.

"You can't" Dream sighed.

With Sapnap, the girl was being difficult. "You could have gotten the wrong license plate. But for now you should go. You have the wrong house." Sapnap explained. The boyfriend was now beside the girl, holding his around her waist with one arm and the other in his phone. He seemed very calm.

"This is such bullshit." She huffed. Dream peeked around the corner to see the girl, not expecting to be seen, "him! I fucking told you! I'm coming in!" The girl pointed and pushed past Sapnap. Or at least tried to. Her boyfriend pulled her back.

"Stop it," he said. His voice deep. "Where the fuck is my brother. I know you know where he is." She narrowed her eyes at the blond. Sapnap face palmed at dreams stupidity.

"I- I don't kn- I have no idea" Dream put his hands up in defense. "He has nothing to do with this." Sapnap protected.

George's pov~