Chapter two- i dont hate you

Tw- abuse

"There has been a change of plans." Sapnap said, walking closer to me. "What?"

"Your not going to die, at least not yet." As relieved as I was to hear that, I was still scared. Yet? "Really?" I smiled. "Yeah, you shouldn't be happy about that, I mean like... I'm gonna kill you eventually." He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

He stepped closer and unlocked the chains on my wrist. I dropped my arms to my side. It felt so good to finally have my arms free. "Thank you" I looked up to him. He just stared at me. "Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded. "Ok. Listen, stay here. If you move out of this spot I'll hurt you, Got that?" I nodded again. He turned and walked out.

I leaned against the wall, still very scared of everything. I noticed my hands were shaking. I visualized how I would grab the food he hands me. Scared he would notice my hands.

He walked back into the room with a bag in hand. "Here" he said nothing about my shaking hands. "Dream is gonna come in here and do stuff for you" he said. "Oh- I don't eat meat." I said as I opened the bag, seeing a burger.

Instantly I felt him swing at me hard and quick, leaving my face to throb. I dropped the food and held onto my face. "Let me clear something up." He started. "Don't expect us to go with your wishes and shit. Did you not hear me earlier? I kill people, George. I stab them and watch as they scream and cry. I don't give a fuck if you don't like meat." He yelled in my face.

I avoided eye contact, staring at the floor with my hand on my face. "I-I'm sorry" I mumbled. I felt him grab onto my neck, shoving me against the wall. Not tight enough to choke me though. I tried my best to ignore the screaming pain and stared him in the eyes. "I won't hesitate to kill you" he growled. I was going to say sorry but I stopped myself.

"You understand me? If your hungry, eat the food." He let go of my throat. "What the fuck does Dream see in you." He mumbled. I reached my hand back to my face. "I-" I Started. "If you say another word to me I'll really hurt you." He hissed. "Sit down" I did as he said and dropped to the floor, looking up at him.

"I- I can't eat this..." I mumbled. His boots kicked at my stomach, giving me a horrible feeling. "Fuck" I coughed as I held onto my stomach. "What the fuck did I say?!" He yelled. My eyes teared up at the pain. I heard the door open and mentally smiled. "I'm so sorry" I said. "What are you doing?" Dream rushed over to us.

"He's being an ungrateful bitch" Sapnap said. "What? Are you ok George?" Dream kneeled in front of me. I looked up to him and nodded which just was not true. "No you aren't. I'll help you. Sapnap, get out" Dream demanded. Sapnap left without closing the door. I glanced to outside the room which just looked like a hallway.

"Hey" Dream laid his hand on the side of my face, turning me to him. "Did he hit you?" He asked. "Y-yes"

"Hm.. I'll get you ice. I told him you wouldn't want a burger. What would you like to eat? I can make you like... macaroni? I know you like salad." He asked.

"Whatever doesn't have meat I'll take.. I'm really sorry.." I apologized as I admired his concerned face. The soft freckles that sprinkled on his nose and cheeks. "You have nothing to be sorry about baby." I was taken back by the name but... liked it. I was scared as shit but he comforted me just by his presence.

"Listen George.. I understand you hate me right now and... I understand.. ok? I do. I would hate me to if I were you. My intentions aren't to hurt you. I- I really like- love you and.. I'm so sorry." He looked to the ground.

"I don't hate you" I felt my body shiver. He looked up to me and smiled a little. "Is it to cold in here?" He asked. "Yeah..but Dream, I don't hate you" I wanted him to know. "I understand George. Your saying that so I don't hurt you but I promise you I won't." He stood up. I grabbed on to the bottom of his jeans before he walked off.

"I don't hate you" I needed him to know. He looked down to me, kneeling back down. He lifted his arms to my hair, brushing it with his hands. "I don't hate you either." He smiled. I felt myself smile as well. "I don't understand. You seem... happy?" He said.

I just stayed quiet, unsure of what to say. I wasn't happy? "I'll be back." He stood up again and left. Closing the door. This time he left the light on. I looked around the room, seeing chains everywhere. There were stains on he ground and pile of blood across the room.

I shivered at it. The door opened again and Dream entered the room with a large bag. Again, kneeling in front of me. He pulled a blanket out of the bag. It was grey and fuzzy. I smiled and wrapped it around me. He handed me a hoodie. I accepted it. It smelt just like him.

He handed me a water and a bag of chips. "I have your food cooking right now. Later I'll bring a mattress in here for you" he said as he pulled out a snickers. "Why can't I just go out there with you?" I asked. "You just can't." He frowned at me. "Why?" I tilted my head. "Because it's.. i... you can't, ok? Y-you'll leave me and I.. I don't know." He gave up.

"Explain" I said. He looked up to me with a confused face. "I don't want you to leave me. Your acting like you don't hate me right now because your scared of dying, when your out you'll call the cops and I can't handle you... hating me" he explained in depth.

"You said I wouldn't die" "you won't." He said. "Then why would I be scared of dying if I'm not going to die?" I asked. "You can't go out there because this isn't my house, ok? Sapnap wants everyone that's here to die and I'm already asking to much by making you stay here alive ." He snapped.

"Why can't I go with you? To your house?" I continued to ask questions. "I have a family and he doesn't." Dream sounded annoyed now. "Oh" I finished asking stuff. "I have to go home. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" My eyes widened. For some reason I didn't want him to leave.

"It's ok" he reassured. He caressed my cheek. "Don't leave" I whimpered. Confusion painted his face. "It'll be fine" he stood up. "Sapnap will bring you your food. Oh and... here." He pulled his sleeve up and took his watch off. He softly tossed it to me. "You won't try and do anything, right? Or do I have to put you on the chains?" He asked. "I won't move" I said.

He smiled and kneeled back down. He kissed me on my head and made his way to the door, leaving. Being here alone with sapnap couldn't be to bad. Right? I listened to my stomach growl at me. I picked up the gold watch and read the time. "11:58" I said to myself.

After a few minutes of silence the door opened and sapnap walked over to me. "Here, you ungrateful bitch" he dropped the plate beside me and a fork. "Dream left" he said. "Thank you for the food.." I mumbled. "Excuse me?" He tilted his head. "Nothing." I took a bite and my whole body basically thanked me. "It's so good" I smiled at him.

"Hm." He hummed. He sat down in front of me, crossing his legs and made eye contact. "One time I kept someone here for a while before killing them. I treated her the same way I treat you. She hated me. When I brought her food she'd roll her eyes. When I let her shower and brush her teeth she'd insult me multiple times. I didn't hurt her often because it felt weird to hit a girl. I mean like, I murder women but I didn't want to beat her, you know?" He giggled.

I nodded as I took bites. "She was just rude. Ungrateful. Your so... thankful and happy." He noticed. "Why?" Sapnap asked. "I-I'm not happy." I looked up to him. "Your not?" He tilted his head. I shook my head at him. "Thank you for the food." I set my plate beside me and fixed the blanket I had on me.

"Well. Stay here, ok? You literally can't leave. The door locks from the outside and there's no vent, so don't even try," he said, his voice low. I nodded In response. He stood up walking to the door. He turned the light off making the room black. The door slammed and I was left alone. I laid down, using Dreams hoodie as a pillow and let myself fall asleep as my body ached.

I really want to update like every hour but I can't because that's annoying lmao I'm rlly excited abt this story:) I'll try and update daily