fading lights.

*Harry’s POV*

“You can’t be, you can’t be serious” I said in absolute shock.

What the hell was going on?  I was so confused about everything.

Vanessa? I knew Vanessa, we all knew Vanessa. We all cared for Vanessa, she was our friend.

How? Why would she do this?

Elena was sat on the couch in Niall’s arm crying. They hadn’t told anyone yet, but everyone could tell that they were together. I looked at them, hugging each other, loving each other and everything hurt. I hadn’t seen or spoken to Tina in weeks since we had broken up, I had been too preoccupied with finding Liam and Spencer to really have time to realise that it had happened… but all of a sudden it hit me. My body went slightly numb and my head felt dizzy. I tried to hold my tears in, but I couldn’t… my body started to shake and I burst into tears while Zayn put his arms around my shoulders and tried to tell me everything was gonna be alright. 

*Spencer's POV* 

How many times do we get our heart broken before we decided not to love again? How many times do you fail before you decide to give up?  As many times as I had been hurt, I couldn't give up, I wouldn't. I loved Liam too much to give up on him, on us, on our family. I wouldn't let my baby grow up without a father, and I couldn't live without the love of my life. 

As I hit the floor for the hundreth time in the last couple of days I let out a small whimper of pain. I rushed towards the now closed door and could just hear Vanessa and Rebecca's voices arguing. 

"What are we going to do Vanessa!?" Rebecca almost yelled. 

I heard Vanessa chuckle coldly before  she replied "we're gonna get rid of them". 

Rebecca gasped loudly before Vanessa added "starting with her".

 *Harry's POV*

I woke on the couch with a pounding headache. "Ugh" I moaned rubbing my temples lightly.

"Hey buddy" Niall said attempting a smile, "I brought you a cup of tea".

I nodded in appreciation as he handed me the cup.

"So you and Elena, eh?" I said nudging him in the ribs gently. 

"Well... yeah" he said immediately blushing.  We chuckled for a few seconds before slowly looking down. Even laughing for a couple of seconds brought too many painful memories into our heads. 

The awkward moment was broken as my phone started to ring. I quickly  placed my cup of tea on the table next to me and pulled my phone out of my pocket. 

"Hello?" I answered.

 "Harry Styles? It's Sergeant Ledon" the voice replied.

"Yes, it's me. How can I help you?" I asked, gulping. 

"We have a location on Vanessa Collins".