𝟏| 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Começar do início

The king stood in the floral room of Y/n's, the said baby girl in his arms, softly rocking her to sleep before gently tucking her in her crib, placing a soft kiss on her head before heading to bed himself.

"Her life was like any other child wished to have. It was perfect. Until one night..."

Later that night, the whole castle asleep, except for the guards. Y/n slept peacefully in her crib, not hearing her balcony doors open, which the king always made sure to lock before she was in bed.

"...a stranger came."

The shadow figure silently crept through her door, taking small and slow steps to her crib to keep quiet. Once they made it to her crib, they slowly brought their hands out to her, lifting her up, which startled her awake, crying out loud.

The had instantly caught the king and the prince's attention. Both sat straight up in their beds, meeting in the hallway where many guards already stood there, ready for anything about to happen.

"It all happened so fast... the king didn't know what to expect."

The king speeded through the hallways, then finally making it to his daughters door.

"He already lost his wife. He didn't want to lose his daughter, nor his son."

He was quick to break through the door. The crying had already stopped, which made him slightly relieved, but it faded away when he saw the empty room in front of him, the balcony door left open.

Along with an empty crib.

🐭

"It was that night of many, many nights... the search for the princess started. They knew she wasn't dead. That was for sure."

The king, now older, and the prince, now a teenager still grieved for their daughter and baby sister. When he got older, the prince went out more in search of his sister. After many years, he didn't find anything.

Currently, the two royalty sat on her balcony, on her birthday. Every year, they would put out lights. Colorful lights. Just like the colorful butterflies that still hung above her crib. Sometimes, the king would host a ball in his daughters honor.

The prince placed his hand on his fathers shoulder. "We'll find her father. I will find her. I promise."

The king shook his head. "Don't promise anything, son. You can't make a promise you might not be able to keep." And with that, the king walked away, shaking his head in guilt and grief. The prince watched his fathers retreating figure.

He was gonna find his baby sister, and bring her back. And he was gonna make sure of it.

🐭

"Far, far away from the castle, a little girl sat in a house, wearing rags for dresses."

The little girl sat on her window sill, staring out at her open window. Today was her birthday. And like every other year, the family she was with, never celebrated with her. But she did have one thing she always loved about her birthday.

The lights.

Every year at the castle, very vibrant and colorful lights went on, on her birthday. She enjoyed them. They made her feel like she had a family. The family she lived with... she wasn't apart of them. They didn't treat her like their own. They only took her in to do their chores around the house, so they wouldn't have to.