Chapter 18

The next day my parents didn't say anything to me. They just left some money on my bed which was probably a way of saying "Happy Birthday". I was pretty bored at home and they didn't want me there so I decided to just go to the Manor for the rest of the break. 

"Hey mom, I'm gonna go to Draco's today and stay there until school."

"You don't wanna stay for a little longer?"

"No, I'm bored all the time and you're never there. Even when you are you pay no attention to me. I thought we would have fun family time, play board games, watch movies... It's like I'm all alone. On summer break. I'm not staying."

"Fine. Betty will make you some food for the trip."

"Ok. I'm going to go pack and I'm leaving in two hours."

_

I packed my bags and called Draco to tell him I was coming over. I decided to spend the rest of the summer with him. Now we had more time. In a week Pansy and Blasie would come so we had a week alone. 

"Hir you go miss." - Betty gave me my food

It was waffles and fruit salad. She also put a bag of popcorn in the bag.

"Thanks, Betty."

"Well, I'm gonna go now. I'll be back for the next school break."

"Bye miss Riddle!" - Betty waved as I walked to the door

"I'll miss you hon." - mom smiled

"Yeah right..."

_

Soon I was off the train and at The Malfoy Manor. I ran to the front door where Draco was waiting for me. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around.

"I missed you, love."

"I missed you too." - I smiled and kissed him

"I love you." - I said 

Dobby took my bags and put them in my room. Yes, I have my own room at Draco's. It's right next to his but we always end up in one or the other, together. If you know what I mean...

"Ugh, you wanna go to the store and get a big cake. We can take some forks and watch a movie outside and eat it right off the platter."

"Um yeah! Oh, I have those waffles Betty makes that you love."

"Uuuu, where are they?"

"Here." - I handed him the waffles and we went to the store

We ended up buying more than just the cake. We got a big vanilla cake and some chocolate mochi, two monsters, and strawberries. When we got back he put up the movie at his outdoor cinema and we watched it and ate the snacks we bought. 

"Happy birthday again."

"Thanks." 

We watched a bunch of movies and just had a blast. The sun was setting so we cuddled up and enjoyed it. After it got dark we went inside and had dinner with his parents.

"Well, hello y/n."

"Hello, Mr. Malfoy."

"Hi, sweetie!" - Narcissa hugged me

"Hi."

We ate dinner together. I loved eating with Draco's family. They were great. We always talked and laughed during meals. It was a lot better than with my parents. Draco always said he had issues with his family but I guess when I was there I brightened up the atmosphere. We went to Draco's room.

"I missed you a lot." - he said sitting on the bed and grabbing my waist

"Yeah? I missed you too."

We started making out. And he put me in his lap.

"Wait. Your parents will hear us."

"Silencio!"- he pointed his wand at the door

I just smiled and he laid on top of me. Soon our clothes were on the floor and we were completely naked. This time he had a knife. He slowly went down my body with the tip of the knife. It made me go crazy. I pulled his face down...

"I already had dinner m'lady."

"This is dessert." 

It felt so good. I quietly moaned. He then took two fingers and slowly massaged. After I got wet enough he took his dick and put it in. At first, he went slow and then faster and faster. We were both moaning now, pretty loudly. The bed started moving too.

"Oh, you like this huh. Should I go even faster?" - he said already out of breath

 He was now going very fast and it felt so good. I could feel he was going to finish soon. And he did. I was on birth control so he didn't pull out. He got some cum on his V-line so I slowly went down and licked it. We were both out of breath.

He went to get a towel so we can clean ourselves up. 

_

We fell asleep cuddling and listening to music. 

Dear Draco,

I am so sorry I didn't stay longer, 

I promise I tried.

Yours truly, y/n