Chapter 10

It was finally my birthday! I got dressed and went downstairs. I saw that Draco wasn't in his bed like usual so I knew they planned something.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" - they all said excitedly

Balloons and fairy lights were decorating the kitchen. On the counter, there was a big cake, and I mean a BIG cake. 

It was a funfetti cake with vanilla frosting

It was a funfetti cake with vanilla frosting. They gave me their presents which I said I would open later. Narcissa made a big breakfast with all kinds of foods. After we ate breakfast, we ate the cake. And the cake was amazing. It was super fluffy and airy and the vanilla frosting wasn't heavy at all. I ate a bunch of cake. We also had some ice-cream after the cake. We made ice-cream sundaes. Then it was time for presents! Blaise got me a book and an oversized sweatshirt. From Pansy, I got some bath bombs and a bracelet. And finally, Draco got me a beautiful silver necklace. 

"Guys I love you so much. Thank you." - I said smiling 

"You're welcome girl!" - Pansy said

"Yeah we want you to have the best birthday ever." - Blaise smiled

"We know how bad your past birthdays were so we're going to change that."  - Draco looked at me with a heartwarming smile

We decided to go to a club. Lucius rented it just for us and Pansy invited Hermione, Harry, Ron, Luna, Ginny and Neville. We had a great time. Loud music playing, drinks, games, food... We danced a bunch. We decided to play spin the bottle. 

"Okay, the birthday girl first." 

I spun the bottle and it landed on Luna and Neville. They kissed. It wasn't a long kiss but Neville was blushing, hard. 

"Neville, sping the damn bottle." - Draco shouted

This time the bottle landed on Harry and Ginny. I knew Ginny liked him for a long time so she couldn't wait to kiss him.

Throughout the game the bottle landed on Hermione and Ron, Blaise and Pansy, Neville and Ginny, Draco and Luna, Harry and me, Harry and Hermione...

The last spin landed on me and Draco. 

"Well Riddle excited?" - he smirked

"You wish, you're the lucky one." - I smiled

He grabbed my neck and kissed me. I held his face and we were kissing for longer than needed. After we realized we were still playing the game we quickly stopped and sat back at our seats. 

"UUuuu" - everyone started saying

"Shut up." - Draco said angrily 

We continued to party. 

"We'll go down in history! Remember me-" - I sang at the top of my lungs on one of the bar tables

I took my jacket off and Draco realized I had enough to drink.

"Okay, that's enough, let's get you down." - he took me to the bathroom to sober me up a little

"Yo, I'm fine. No need to carry me here. I can- I walk." - I said trying to walk which obviously didn't work

He helped me wash my face with cold water and gave me a potion to sober me up a little. I don't think it was actually a potion, I think it was some smoothie. I know I tased bananas and honey but I'm not sure.

As I took my last sip and sobered up more I got closer to him. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him. We started making out and he pinned me against the wall. He put his soft lips down my neck to my cleavage. I let out a soft moan. He picked me up and put me on the sink counter. I took his shirt off and he took my dress off. He went down my neck with his lips and clipped my bra off. I unbuttoned his pants. He took a condom out of his pocket and quickly slipped it on. I took off my underwear...

After we finished I quickly put on my clothes.

"You think you'll be ok. Can you walk?" - Draco smirked

"Ugh, yeah. I can walk, don't worry about me just get dressed and leave before someone sees us." 

I ran back to find Pansy.

"Hey, where were you?" 

"Oh, just sobering up."

"With... Draco..?" - she pointed at the bathroom door as he got out

"And his hair got all messy, his shirt untucked because he was helping you wash your face?" - she laughed

"Oh, shut up. Don't. Tell anyone. About this. Promise?"

"Yes, of course I do. I would never snitch on my bestie."

BLAISE AND DRACO

"Hey dude. I see you hit that." - pointing at me

"Oh yeah. Yeah I did. And let me tell you-"

"Noo. Stop. I don't want to hear about you and our best friend. Please."

"Okay, you're the one missing out."

*the party continued*

We got home late and tired. We all took a shower and got ready for bed. While I was in the shower Draco came in the bathroom. 

"Well hello, hello."

"Omg! Draco! I'm taking a shower get out!"

"Relax, love. It's not like I've never seen you naked before."

He steps into the shower and pins me against the shower wall.

"I see bathroom's are our thing..." - he says

"Indeed they are." - I put my hands around his neck and kissed him...

"You could at least put a silence charm on the room guys!" - Blaise shouted from outside the room

We got out of the shower and ready for bed. 

"You can sleep in my bed if you want. It's much more comfortable than the one you sleep on." 

"Oh, no need to ask." - I smile and jump on the bed

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

This was a birthday to remember and I will never again skip my birthday. Life is short and we should make the most memories we can. Besides since Newt died I decided to live for him. I thought about leaving this world many times. He was young and never got to genuinely experience life. I never thought about ending mine after his death. He's the one I live for and all others that couldn't. I live for them. Each day I remind myself to make the most of it.

"One day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember..." - Avicii