Chapter 5

Hermione, Ron and Harry made The Dumbledore's army. Umbridge wasn't teaching us anything so we decided Harry would. They asked me to join and I felt very appreciated. It was a secret so nobody knew. I couldn't even tell my friends, I knew they would say everything to Umbridge. Harry was our teacher, but I knew a lot more so I taught them a thing or two. Somebody broke the wall. It was Umbridge and some Slytherins. I saw a blonde come, it was Draco. He was holding Cho. I couldn't believe it. 

I went to the common room to talk to him.

"Hey Malfoy, why did you do that?"

"I mean they were doing the wrong thing. It was against the rules."

"And when have you ever followed the rules? I'm your friend, you know I'm on Dumbledore's side."

"You shouldn't be. You are a Riddle after all."

"I am. But we are not evil. Everyone thinks that because of one mistake one of us made! You know my mother. She was a great woman! Good and powerful. She baked us cookies and took care of me and my brothers, read us stories. She never hurt anyone! Not even an ant!" - I yelled and ran to my dorm

I was crying into my pillow. Is that really what everyone thought of me. That I was an evil, power thirsty witch. I heard a knock on my door. 

"Can I come in?" - a voice said

"Fine."

Draco entered and sat on the bed.

"Listen I'm sorry ok. I know you aren't like your brother. I don't know why I did that."

"Is it your dad? He's pressuring you to be this person you're not, isn't he?"

"I- Yeah... He's always treated me badly but I promise I'm not as mean as I seem. I try to be nice it just don't come out, you know?"

"Yes, I get it. See bestie we are the same. People think we are something we aren't. But you can be anyone you ever want to be."

I got closer to him and hugged him really tight and suprisingly he hugged me back. It was as if he never had anyone. I saw a tear come out of his eye.

"Hey! Don't cry. Omg is Draco Malfoy crying?!" - I mocked him

"Oi! No... I'm not... And for the record this means nothing. We still aren't friends."

"Oh c'mon! You know we are. You can't get rid of me anymore"

"Fine but don't call me bestie or else I'm gonna throw you off the Astronomy tower."

"K. Deal."

"See ya tomorrow Riddle."

"Bye."

*a week later*

We were writing our OWLs. We heard a loud noise come from outside the classroom. Umbridge oppened the door and a sparkling light came. I knew exactly what it was, well who it was. It was Fred and George. They flew on their brooms into the classroom and created caos. Papers started flying everywhere. There were fireworks and light sparks. They made a firework dragon which chased Umbridge out of the classroom. It was so funny. All the rules she pinned to the wall broke and fell on the floor. Fred grabbed me and put me on his broom. I held onto his waist and we flew outside. All the students came out and cheered and clapped. Harry felt dizzy and fell to the ground but Hermione helped him. 

I don't know what happened but Umbridge didn't show up to school later. The Golden trio, Neville, Luna and Ginny came back from apparently fighting Death Eaters. Draco's father was among them.