Chapter 3

~party~

Today after class Draco and Blaise decided to make a party in the Slytherin common room. They invited everyone. Well the popular people but from all the houses. The party was at 4 a.m. and the professors didn't know. We put a silence charm on the door so they couldn't hear us. 

It wasn't a special party but I wore a crop top with a vest and a plaid skirt with gray Jordans (*for visualization*)

The party was great

The party was great. We drank a lot and danced to the music. Everyone was wated. We played drinking games, truth or dare... I danced a lot. I was dancing with Fred Weasley. He's really fun, I like him. I got really drunk so I went on the table, Fred came with me and he pulled me very close. He was behind me and he put his hands on my waist, I put my hands in the air and we just danced on the table. After the song ended he grabbed my face and kissed me. Everybody was surprised including me. But I liked it so I kissed him back and we basically made out on the table in front of everyone. I saw Draco looking at me and he had this jealous look on his face but I ignored it I mean he hated me right?

I don't remember anything after that only that I woke up very hangover and I only had underwear on. Next to me was Fred who was completely naked. I immediately knew what happened. 

I started hanging out with Fred a lot and we made out here and there. But we weren't dating or anything. After a week he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was shocked because I wasn't here for long and I was already going to have a boyfriend. I said yes of course.

*few days later*

"So you're dating the Weasley guy huh?" - Draco asked me

"His name is Fred and yeah, I am. What you don't like it, are you jealous?" - I laughed 

"No... Why would I be jealous..." - he said angrily

"Ok if you say so.."

"Hey y/n you comming to my quidditch game tommorow?" - Fred said at the door

"Yup, I'm gonna cheer you on in the first row"

"K, see ya."

"Bye."

*the game*

I got dressed for Fred's game. I put on my gray Jordans and his quidditch hoodie with some gray sweatpants. I brushed my hair and went with Pansy to find seats. We sat in the front row where Draco and Fred could see us. As soon as they came on the field I jumped up to cheer for Fred. The game began and It was very fun. I was cheering for Fred but for Draco too, I mean he is my friend after all and I am in Slytherin. Slytherin won as usual. I was happy but I saw that Fred was very dissapointed. I got up from my seat and ran up to him.

"It's ok Freddie, you'll do better next time. You just gotta be quick."

"Thanks y/n. I promise to win next time. For you."

"Yeah I know you will." 

I went to the common room. Everybody was celebrating but I saw that our champion wasn't there. I went up to Draco and Blaise's room and he was just sitting next to the window. I ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Good job, Malfoy. I'm so proud of you bestie."

"What did you just call me?" - he said while hugging me back

"Oh c'mon, don't lie to yourself we are bffs now, are we not?"

"Um let's not go that far, we're just friends. For now."

"Ohhh for noww... okk. You'll call me bestie very soon" - I smiled and went dowstairs

"Oh wait Riddle!" - he shouted

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

"No problem. Come downstairs Flora and Hestia made cake"

For the rest of the night we just celebrated, ate cake and had a few drinks here and there. The cake was really good I didn't know the twins could bake.

*it was late but I went to the Gryffindor common room*  (everyone can go to eachothers common rooms)

"Hey Freddie!"

"Hi.."

"Oh don't be sad I got you some cake to make you feel better."

"Thanks, just put it on the desk there."

- I sat in his lap facing him and looked deep into his eyes

"You did great today. I'm proud of you"

"Thank you y/n I appreciate it."

- then I kissed him. hard.

~I went to sleep thinking about my amazing boyfriend~