0.4

"Magnificent."

His sultry voice rang through the shallow halls. His footsteps echoed across the pillars of red stone as he hastily walked to his quarters. Anyone who was in his path didn't dare to face him, only then would they know their fate. He was never to be crossed, never to be judged, and never to be spoken to without reason. His visit with Ambrosia had stirred something inside of him, it was unusual. Like a strange high you get when taking a drug, it was addicting. He wanted more.

His steps suddenly stopped at the door of his quarters, something was off. The presence in the atmosphere was different, something didn't belong here.

He opened the door with white knuckles gripping the handle, letting his eyes take in what was in front of him. With a scoff, he walked through the open door and pushed it shut, letting it slam. The visitors had winced. And with a deep breath, he finally spoke up.

"Ahh. It's been a millennium or two. Come to see your big brother?" He flashed a devilish smirk at the gentlemen. One of them rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to speak.

"You know us better than that don't you.." He spoke up, fixing his white collar.

"Oh come now Michael, you and Calum didn't want to see me? I'm sure after throwing me out you would feel the slightest bit of remorse for your older brother." Michael opened his mouth to speak again, before Calum spoke up first.

"We've noticed you been busy, things have been a little.. loud. Wouldn't you say?" He pestered at him. The mysterious man rolled his eyes, letting his brother's words bounce off of him.

"Calum, you know I'm a very busy man. I run this kingdom with pride. You two out of all people should know this."

"You know why we're here, go on and spit it out. We know what you're up to." Michael took a step forward, which caused the man to slam his foot in front of him. Matching his brother's moves.

"I'd watch your step if I were you Michael, I don't play fair. I'm sure you remember." He let out a chuckle before stepping back. He turned on his heel and walked to the desk, where he grabbed a glass from the tabletop. And reached his hand over to the liquor encased in a crystal bottle.

"The girl brother. One of the guardians spotting you with a human girl. You were messing with her consciousness." Calum had gritted his teeth when he spoke, which caused the Man to look up from pouring his glass.

"You boys look like you need a drink. I would appreciate my kindness towards you, although my hatred for this family is prolonged, I can remain to have a civil connection with my kin. Can't I?" He smirked, raising the glass to his lips, letting the warm drink caress his throat.

"You play with your words brother, but we know what you've been up to. And we're here to stop you from doing it again. We know who you are S-"

"You call me by that bloody name I'll rip those wings off of you.." His demonic voice resonated through the room, sending a shiver into Michael when he spoke. A heavy breath came from Calum, before he spoke up.

"Why you choose to go nameless is beyond our understanding, however brother, tormenting an innocent human is now our responsibility. You cannot, and will not do this any longer. Under our watch, you're held under house arrest." Calum spoke with a stern tone. This however didn't phase the Man, it rather sent him into a barrel of laughs. His laughing was loud, and it was dark.

"Putting me on house arrest? This isn't some kind of Television show. I can move about through realms as I please, I'm not bothering anyone am I? I'm not allowed to have a little fun once in a while?" He took another drink from his glass before moving to sit in the chair.