“Okay…I just need to be careful,” I said to myself as I started crawling. 

I made sure to lightly feel for any glass shards. I felt a large piece with other small ones. I pushed them away carefully. I had thought there were no more glass pieces in front of me. There was one. It was the the size of my pinkie nail. It cut the center of my left palm.

“Ow!”

Just then Yoongi came into the kitchen with a new flashlight. He saw me on the floor. I must have looked really pathetic. I was sitting in the center of the kitchen with pieces of broken glass all around me. I held my bloody hand to my chest, whimpering. Who knew a small piece of glass can do so much.

“Did I not tell you to wait!?” he yelled rushing over the glass

Yoongi knelt down in front of me, “Let me see.”

I looked away and held out my hand. He gently took my hand, and examined the cut. 

“D-do you have to pull it out again? Like last time?” I asked 

“I don’t think that’s necessary.”

 He grabbed the piece that was lodged into my palm. My eyes widened. 

“No wait! Don’t—”

He pulled it out quickly making me shriek.

“Come on,” Yoongi helped me up.

He grabbed my hand and kept me close to him as we walked upstairs. I looked down at our hands and blushed. We walked into his room. Yoongi made me sit on his bed while he looked for a bandage. He sat next to me with an alcohol swab and a bandage.

‘Again with the alcohol swab’

“Just hold the flashlight, and look the other way.”

I did as he instructed. Though it still hurt. I bit my lip, and shut my eyes. When Yoongi finished disinfecting the cut, he put the bandage on. 

“Thank you…”

He nodded. There was an awkward silence until Yoongi broke it.

“Does it hurt?” He asked looking at my hand

“Hm? No.”

‘Awkward~’

“The reason why I’m keeping my relationship from my Mom is because she isn't really fond of Myung Hee. Before Myung Hee and I were official, we were just close friends. Even before we started dating my mom hated her. She said she's spoiled. In my eyes, Myung Hee is everything but spoiled. She’s the first girl I’ve ever liked. I would do anything to make her happy.”