t w e n t y - f o u r ❃

Start from the beginning

It’s Just the fact that he is not getting enough information about Taehyung but he is working and he will find out about who he actually is,

“yessss nice very nice we can call all our friends and then can stay over at your place” Jin said clapping his hand and bringing back Hobi to reality.

Hobi smiled and they talked about the gift they a were planning to bring for Jimin.

“ohk so Jin hyung you will inform about the plan to Mr Kim and Jungkook and I’ll inform Yoongi about it”

“Yeah yoongi will only come if Hobi says it” Jin sing songs and hobi started turning red.

“hyung what are you talking about?”
“Uh huhhhh you don't know what I am talking about......?Well what about Taehyung?, we are not that close to him but seems like Jimin is, should we call him?” Jin asked while munching on his Doritos which he brought from the kitchen a while ago.

Well we should call him you know Jimin might be interested seeing him in his birthday party but, we can ask Jungkook to tell him as we don’t have his contact”

Jin hummed and said he will talk with Jungkook and after sometime Hobi left for the house as Jimin already called him and whinnies that Hobi left him home alone on Sunday.
After Hobi left Jin takes his phone to message Jungkook.

**********

The old hyung👀
Hey brat message me when you are free I have something to tell you!!!!!!!!

Brat kookie🍪
What hyung are you going to finally confess that I am more handsome than you😀

************
Jin checked his phone when he heard the notification and raised his eyebrows, from when Jungkook started to give him a reply this much fast.

************

The old hyung👀
I still prefer not to lie child!!!!!!!

Brat kookie🍪
Common hyung just look at this face, it screams handsome, half of our collage has a crush on me.....🔥

The old hyung👀
After me child.....
But whatever this is not the topic for which I wasted my precious time texting you.

Brat kookie🍪
Then what? I think this topic is pretty important old hyung you need to put that title down now.

The old hyung👀
Don’t waste my time, like hell I don’t want to tell anything now
Go to hell

Brat kookie🍪
Ohk sorry hyung.... pretty please with bunny smile
Tell me what were you saying

The old hyung👀
Well next Saturday is Jimin’s birthday
And

Brat kookie🍪
What next week is Jimin’s birthday? and no one told me,
Wtf
What Saturday 13 October
What I am supposed to do for him?
I didn’t even think about gift.

The old hyung👀
Calm your ass down bunny...
So as I was saying, yes its Jimin’s birthday and we are planning to go to a club and sleepover at their place but we will do it a day before Jimin’s birthday so basically Saturday night.