He is not an object

Jungkook took care of Taehyung whole day. He bought him his favorite ice cream. Taehyung was perplexed by jungkook's behavior. He wasn't understanding why Jungkook was being so nice to him, earlier he was yelling but now , he became the most caring person.

Next day in the evening Jungkook and Taehyung dressed up. They were ready to go for the meeting with Park Bogum and Kim Wonhae.
Jungkook put a pistol just in case so that he can counter Bogum's dirty tricks.

Taehyung and Jungkook reached at the venue , whole ride was silent.

They then entered a hall where there were so many security people or we can say Bogum's men.
Jungkook and Taehyung got in,  being greeted by Bogum and Wonhae.

Wonhae started his third class acting- Tae you are here ( fake tears ) , i missed you. He came near Tae to hug him,  but Jungkook pushed him back.

Jungkook- don't talk to him unless I say so.

Taehyung kept his head down on the floor. He didn't wanna face his brother. Whom he loved so dearly.

Bogum- Jungkook lets get straight to the point yeah ?
I want Taehyung.

These words triggered Taehyung,  he was so scared , he started shaking. And Jungkook was furious,  his hands fisted and jaw clenched in anger.

Jungkook - That's not possible, if you want anything else than say or we'll take our leave.

Bogum - Come on Jungkook you just have to give him to me. I will give you double the amount you originally bought him. Maybe triple the amount if you want. ( Bogum said while staring into the soul of Taehyung)

Wonhae - Taehyung,  I am in a big trouble,  they will seize my business if they don't get you , please come to Bogum , he won't hurt you.

Jungkook- Don't you think that he have no rights? , no rights to decide where he want to go. He is my person, I am his guardian. Stop manipulating him.

Wonhae was irritated he stepped back.

Bogum - see Jungkook I know we have business rivalry but you have a golden opportunity to strengthen our business again. You just sell Taehyung to me, and there won't be any  business hindernces from our side in future. What's say ?
You can find so many others in auctions , just give him to me.

Taehyung's legs were wobbly, he closed his eyes shut, all these talks were degrading to him.

Jungkook - why you want Taehyung,  just tell me , you can get other from auction too. Why him ?

Bogum - I've seen so many delicate pieces like him in auctions, but he is different than everybody. His face is so ethreal, his eyes is full of innocence, i would love it if he would warm my bed every night. It would be fun to take away his innocence. He would be screaming under me, I am feeling so thrilled just by thinking about it. (Bogum said smirking)

Taehyung shrinks , he hides himself behind Jungkook , his was crying silently...... Taehyung was praying Jungkook to deny , he knew he cannot endure that Assault.

Jungkook sighs- that's the point Bogum , you don't want him to be a maid of your house, you don't want him to be your personal assistant,  but you only want to buy him , to rape him every fucking night. ( Jungkook was boiling out of anger) , I won't let this happen. He is not an object. He is a human being. You would only buy him if he is on sale, and let me tell you he is not on sale, it doesn't matter what amount you offer,  i won't give him to you Bogum. He is not sellable. No amount in this world can buy Taehyung.

Taehyung's tears of despair and agony turned into the tears of happiness and greatfulness

Taehyung's tears of despair and agony turned into the tears of happiness and greatfulness. He felt so safe right now just because Jungkook was there with him.

Bogum - stop playing with words Jungkook,  you yourself bought him from and auction. You also bought him. He have Hickeys on his neck , I can tell he isn't virgin anymore,  you used him too, don't pretend to be a hero here. You are just like us.

Jungkook remembered how he bought Taehyung,  how he treated Taehyung initially,  how he took Taehyung's first time without his consent.
Jungkook became silent,  he was ashamed of his own deed. He had no way to defend himself.

Jungkook- y-you are right , I-iam just like you guys.

                          ~🥀~
Thank you guys for reading 🥺😭❤❤

                          ~🥀~Thank you guys for reading 🥺😭❤❤