Save me

This chapter is about early days of JK

Taehyung- " what? Why should I care about you , you are just a stranger "

Jungkook in his mind "stranger? He doesn't remember me ? , he doesn't recognize me, oh yeah it was long time ago"
( Reference chapter - Contract ⚠️)
_________________________________________

Author's pov

Jeon Sukhyuk was a Cold hearted person, he was a smuggler of weapons and drugs , he was very rich.

One day in a secret hedious mission he got shot. He was meddling between life and death , but then A woman came and saved him.

Sukhyuk fell in love with her ( he fell in love with Park Ara.. later known as Jeon Ara)

Sukhyuk impressed her by showing all his good sides , He was a chairman in his company so he told her about his position and, He sucessfully hides his true identity.

After 3 months of dating , he convinced her to marry. They got married and everything was fine , after her marriage she was happiest , Sukhyuk gave her the world.
They lived happily, Sukhyuk was possessive and crazy for Ara, he killed anyone who tried to tell her about Sukhyuk's truth. She was living under a rock.

She became pregnant and gave birth to Jungkook. She loved Sukhyuk with all her heart. Everything was perfect, but one day , she somehow found out Sukhyuk's true Identity.

She muster up all her courage and went to him and confronts Sukhyuk , that was her biggest mistake. Sukhyuk blackmailed her that he will snatch away Jungkook from her , he theretened her that he will harm Jungkook.
Since then , Jeon Ara suffered continuously. She was assaulted by Sukhyuk every night. She had no option but to submit.
Jungkook was in 8th class when he saw her mother begging his father to stop the torture on her kness.

For jungkook it became normal thing to see his mother cry almost everyday. He loved his eomma the most. He developed hatred towards his father. His father started Jungook's Arms and Artillery training , when he was 16. To prepare him for mafia.

The only hope Ara had was her best friend Min Sugii. He was her highschool friend . He had a crush on her , but his desire to cherish Park Ara was crushed when she got married to Jeon Sukhyuk.

Ara was clueless about Sugii's one sided love.
Sugii cared about Ara so much. He couldn't see Ara's bruises anymore, he couldn't see her tears anymore.
One day he convinced Ara that he would save her and take her and Jungkook away from this hell.

The most unfortunate thing was Sukhyuk was suspicious and he hid a spy camera on Jungkook's school uniform.

Ara after picking Jungkook from school went to meet Sugii and all those plans were discussed where Suggi promised to take care of Ara and Jungkook as his own family. Everything got recorded in that secret cam.

When Sukhyuk saw that , he was enraged and he abducted Sugii , in the basement of his house he tortured Sugii mentally by assaulting Ara in front of his eyes and Jungkook couldn't do anything , his father told him that witnessing all those thing is part of his training to become his right hand in Mafia. Jungkook only knows how tormented he was , to see it all happening. Sukhyuk said thatto Jungkook that her mother cheated on him , she betrayed him by boaring eyes on other man.

Sukhyuk then coerced Ara to kill Sugii with her own hands , when she refused , he dragged Jungkook in front of her and pointed his gun on jungkook's forehead.

Ara killed Sugii with her own hands to save Jungkook.

Last words of Sugii to Ara was his confession "I LOVE YOU Ara , just kill me now , I couldn't save you , I broke my promise *sobs* , if possible please forgive me"

Ara was living dead after killing Sugii , Sukhyuk on that same night physically abused Ara.

Sukhyuk- I am so proud of you Ara , you killed that bastard with your own hands. Let me reward you.

Ara- P-please don't leave him like that in the basement. At least inform his parents about that. He should have his final death rites. P-please.

Sukhyuk chuckled " oo still you are caring about that rat huh!! Ok fine, but what will i get in return huh? "

Ara- i-i would do anything. P-please *sobs* send him to his parents.

Sukhyuk smirks - ok then , you are not allowed to step out of this house.

Ara- w-what ?

Sukhyuk- Give yourself to me Ara , give all of you to me , let the world know who you belong to. Your body, your soul , your heart is MINE.

That night was spent with painful cries and screams of Ara as Sukhyuk ravished every inch of her body.

As promised Suggi was buried with proper death rites.

Time skip

It was a rainy day and the cold harsh wind was blowing , Jungkook returned from his college.
He promised his mom to be a good person and take a revenge of everything, but still he was weak. He dreaded his father.

He went to his mother's room , to look after her and everything came to standstill , he found her mother lifeless on the floor, with her wirst bleeding, she commited suicide. She couldn't cope with her guilt of killing her best friend Sugii. She ended her life. Leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook was alone now, he was all alone , no one by his side.

After his mother's funeral , He was on the terrace standing on the edge of the terrace, thinking about jumping from there and ending his life too.

Suddenly a voice interrupted him.

"Yay, I finally met you !!!!" Someone said in a cheerful tone.

Jungkook turned back and saw an angel , he guessed that maybe he jumped and now he is in afterlife meeting an angel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook turned back and saw an angel , he guessed that maybe he jumped and now he is in afterlife meeting an angel. He just couldn't take his eyes off that cutie.

~🥀~Hope you all liked this chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~🥀~
Hope you all liked this chapter. Thank you so much for reading. I will be uploading next part shortly.

Please vote 💜