I found you again

Taehyung and Jungkook lived together only for 5 months,  after then Taehyung's father got transfered.

Tae when got to know about it , cried like crazy. Jungkook was also upset but he knew that he cannot do anything. 

He bid his goodbyes to Tae, and tae was crying so much that he got fever.
Jungkook tried to think of anything to cheer Taehyung up.

Jungkook made promise to Tae that they will meet again and never leave each other like this next time.

Tae smiled and believed Jungkook.

Then they left

Then they left.

_________________________________________

Time passed and jungkook grew up as a well built man with a charismatic personality,  he wasn't weak anymore, he became powerful, more powerful than his father.

He built his own army , his own people , he also took all the loyal people of his father under his confidence. And then he planned everything out. 

He wanted to take revenge for his mother's death. When they all were fully prepared.One fine day Jungkook barged in his father's office. 

Sukhyuk- son, you're here haha, I am so happy to see you so sucessfull son, keep doing work for me and keep eliminating our rivals and we all will be in top of the world.

Jungkook took out his gun and pointed towards Sukhyuk.

Sukhyuk- s-son what you're doing ?

Jungkook - I don't wanna be a son of a lowlife like you.

Sukhyuk- How dare you jungkook?

Jungkook- how dare you to lay your dirty hands on my mom. Every night i heard her scream for help and I could do nothing ?!!! You made me feel horrible as if I was also the part of such criminalizing deeds. You are a monster Mr Jeon Sukhyuk!! I will kill you at this instant, any last wishes?

Sukhyuk pressed emergency button situated under his office table but no one came in.

Jungkook laughed - you think your man care about you , no dad , they care about your money,  but you see I gave them double so they are my people now.

Sukhyuk shook his head in despair and glared at Jungkook saying - I should've killed you and then again get a new baby from your mother. You became unloyal brat and that too for whom ? For a slut , a whore , a woman who didn't hesitate to look upto other man ( sugii) even when she was married to me. She deserved that treatment son.

Jungkook- she looked for other man because you were incapable , you were a monster dad , a monster! , Die!!!!!!!

Jungkook shot Sukhyuk on his chest and he died.
_________________________________________

Jungkook became a busy man, he worked hard and climbed the ladders of success , he became the most famous and influential CEO of Korea.

( Credits to rightful owner)

He attended many international conferences and his business grew. He also became a leader of the mafia Black Rose. The chief aim of being a mafia leader was defending themselves. There were many rivals of Jungkook because of his father, so he had no choice but to keep a mafia gang. 

His mafia look 🤭

His mafia look 🤭

( Credits to rightful owner)

Jungkook was now a youth icon and he was invited in various universities and colleges to inspire students, in such event he went to Seoul University of Arts.

He delivered a speech and was going to the meet the Vice Chancellor of the University, being accompanied by the principal who was incessantly bragging about the achievements of the University , principal showed him the billboard where there were faces of toppers. Jungkook just looked at the Billboard without any interest, but then his eyes grew wide and his froze at his place. 

Jungkook couldn't believe that, he found his Tae

Jungkook couldn't believe that, he found his Tae. His precious Tae. He often thought about Tae, and also asked his men to search for him but they couldn't find him. But today he found Tae himself.

Jungkook's heart was beating fast, he felt warm inside , he then decided that he will fulfill his promise and now that he found him , he will make Tae his .....
His person , his love , his life partner. Tae would be his family. He doesn't care if Tae would reciprocate same feelings to Jungkook ( feeling of Love), but still he wants to be selfish. He won't let Taehyung go this time. He is willing to give his all to Tae.

                          ~🥀~

Hey dear readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks alot for reading and voting 😊
This was in three parts i hope there were no confusions. Borahae 💜💜💜