There's no escape

This chapter includes mature content. Triggering topic - Rape* , Non-consensual sex* pls skip if uncomfortable.

Rape is a henious crime and no one deserves to be treated like shit. I am not glorifying this sensitivie topic., remember that I am writing this chapter inspired by the anime. I am following it's plot only. Also this chapter is nothing but the reality of underworld business of sex trafficking and human slavery (worst than hell).

____________________🔞__________________

Jungkook -" you said I am just a stranger huh ? ( he smirks) , all this things nothing to do with me ? ....  you're wrong. You and I have stronger bond than blood don't we ? "

Jungkook starts moving forward step by step and Taehyung was backing away from Jungkook he was frightened. And soon Taehyung stumbled and fell on the on the ground, jungkook crouched down and carried tae on his shoulder and placed Tae on his bed.
Cont.

Jungkook hovered over Taehyung

Taehyung- "w-what are you doing ?"
Taehyung asked alarmed as Jungkook whole aura changed , he is now giving dangerous vibe.

(Credits to rightful owner of this fanart

(Credits to rightful owner of this fanart.) 

Jungkook smirks and pin Taehyung on the bed , he is above Taehyung,  pinning both his hands above Taehyung's head.

He looks at Taehyung and said " You still don't get the position you're in, huh ? I... BOUGHT... YOU. "

Jungkook rips Taehyung's shirt, and slides down his shots as well , leaving him only on boxers.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook shocked and terrified.

" DON'T YOU KNOW WHO BECAME YOUR OWNER ? " Jungkook's these words were making Taehyung helpless.

Jungkook started licking Taehyung's nipple, Taehyung whimpers

Taehyung- A-ah! please ... i-i don't wanna aaaagh!!

Jungkook then moves back and stares Taehyung , his eyes teary , his contorted facial expression , he was biting his lips out of nervousness,  trying his best to free his pinned hands. Jungkook was turned on by all this.

Jungkook - " This time LET ME SHOW YOU TO WHOM YOU BELONG, He kissed Tae's temple, WHO OWNS YOU
he kissed Tae's cheeks , YOU ARE MINE, and he went near Tae's  ear and whispered THERE IS NO ESCAPE and then kissed Tae's lips hungrily.

Jungkook backs away to see Taehyung who was struggling to free himself.

Jungkook said to whining Taehyung who was trying to convince Jungkook to stop , " you can't move around till the drugs wear off anyway, you might as well enjoy yourself too " with that Jungkook unbuttons his shirt making eye contact with Taehyung, who was whining .

Taehyung- please please please, d-don't.

Jungkook after taking of his shirt attacked Taehyung's neck and bit his skin as if he got a beast inside , just to soothe that bitten area with his tongue later.