The part that Mercedes had deserved was hers, but sadly not for long.

• • •

Everyone in the glee club watched in horror as Finn repeatedly punched Puck in the face. He had found out about Puck being the real father of Quinn's baby.

Mr. Schue and Ms. Pilsbury rushed in and Mr. Schue grabbed Finn, pulling him off Puck. "Hey, come on, come on. Get off him!" He yelled as Mike, Matt; and Gavin also rushed over to hold Finn back.

"Tell the truth!" Finn yelled at Puck.

"Punk just walked in a sucker punched me." Puck explained.

"Don't play dumb-you're too freaking dumb to play dumb." Finn still tried to get at Puck.

"Who told you this, Finn?" Quinn asked through tears.

Everyone already knew who had done it. "Obviously, it was Rachel." Kurt stated.

"What? I didn't do anything." Rachel lied.

Finn seemed to have stopped trying to get at Puck. "Yeah, it was Rachel, but I want to hear it from you." He said. "I wanna hear it from both of you." He added.

"Finn, just calm down." Mr. Schue told him.

"No! They're both lying to me!" Finn shouted. "Is it true?" Finn asked Quinn. "Just tell me-is it true?" He repeated himself.

Quinn walked up to Finn, tears covering her face. "Yes. Puck is the father." She answered through sobs.

"So, all...all that stuff in the hot tub...you just made that up?" He asked her.

"You were stupid enough to buy it." Puck insulted.

Finn looked over at him and almost ran towards him, but Mr. Schue stopped him. "I am so sorry." Quinn apologized.

Finn removed himself from Mr. Schue's guard. "Screw this. I'm done with you." He pointed at Quinn. "I'm done with...I'm done with all of you!" He shouted. On his way out, he kicked over a chair and then left.

• • •

Magnolia scanned the halls for Quinn, but found Finn instead. Walking up to him she put a soft smile on. "Hey." She greeted.

Finn didn't look at her for a while and she stood beside him in silence. "Did you know?" He asked finally.

Magnolia sighed. "I did. But I couldn't tell you, it wasn't my place." She was working her way up to an apology but stopped when she saw the anger in Finn's face rising.

"You could've! Rachel did!" He started to get a bit louder. "I thought we were friends." He said a little quieter when a few heads turned.

Magnolia frowned. "We are! Rachel's selfish, she told you for her own benefit. Finn, I was trying to protect you!" She explained.

Finn finally looked at her, anger clear in his eyes. "I don't need your protection, Magnolia. If you really did care about me you would've told me." He told her.

Magnolia could feel tears forming in her eyes. "Finn, please." She begged, putting a hand on his arm. Finn looked like he was going to give in but instead shook her off and stormed away. Wiping the tears from her face, Magnolia walked in the opposite direction.