I pulled out my phone and looked at hotels near Yale. I hoped Quinn would stay with me while I was there. I'm not sure though. Tears dripped from my eyes to my phone before finally tossing it aside after booking a nice room.

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking.

And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?

I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down,

And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.

I pulled my skateboard out from under my bed. I hadn't used the thing in a couple of years but decided against a car since the train station was fairly close.

Before walking out the front door of my house I threw my keys on the counter. It was hard to skate with tears in my eyes but I managed.

Next chapter.

I stepped on the train still crying but I covered it with my hood. No one bothered to look my way thankfully.

Over in New Haven... "I'm telling you, if I could hit it I would," Miranda argued walking into their dorm with Quinn.

"He is in his fifties M seriously!" Quinn said back closing the door behind her.

"And I care because?" Miranda shrugged falling onto her bed as Quinn's phone rang.

'Finn Hudson'

"I gotta take this, shut up," Quinn said answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Quinn, have you heard from Bells recently?" He asked rushed.

"No, I have not." She paused listening to Finn urging him to tell her if she was with her. "If she was why would I have to tell you?" She asked confused.

"I just- I got her mad. And she left. I assumed she would go to you or Kurt."

"Well she's not here and what the hell did you do to my girlfriend Hudson?" She asked angrily. "You've been being weird lately."

He sighed, "I didn't tell her me and Liz were dating and I may have called her crazy by accident."

Quinn scoffed at her ex-boyfriend, "Are you fucking kidding me? You know she's sensitive about that. And why didn't you tell her? She tells you everything ever. She would support you."

"Yeah well, it doesn't seem like she's very supportive."

"Because you fucking called her crazy and you lied to her? Like does that not ring a bell? She hates that. She's been lied to her whole life and she thinks she's crazy every day she wakes up. That's one of her biggest fears, going crazy, she hates it and you of all people called her that? Gosh Finn you can be so insensitive sometimes." She paused and when he didn't say anything she kept going.

"And if you think she wouldn't support you, hell yes she would. How do you expect her to right now after you said that to her? Maybe she overreacted a little but you calling her crazy is what drove her away. She's not crazy. She's just scared. Goodbye, Finn." And with that, she hung up.

How'd we end up this way?

See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy,

And you're doing your best to avoid me.

I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us,